updates characters need

Just now, some guy59 said:

yeah but its not like you can afk farm it cause his beard grows slowly and you would have to shave the beard to get the stuff 

So you get basic resources that are pretty easy to get by shaving your beard that takes alot of time to grow? It seems that my point still stands,the concept itself is really boring.

47 minutes ago, some guy59 said:

so what if its boring it will give players the choice for a warming beard for winter or a bundle of resources and beard hair instead

What? If your objective is not making Wilson a fun character,then i must say you aren't making him good or useful either. The fact that your ideas are being ignored is far from suprising.

what i'm saying is i don't care if YOU think my idea is boring i'm sure that some people would appreciate my idea and what i'm saying is i'm not trying to make wilson boring because I MAIN WILSON so why would i try to ruin him for other people when im just trying to improve some of his features

On 2/13/2020 at 10:41 PM, some guy59 said:

so i would just like to say that if all characters wilson needs to be updated i even have a few ideas

the longer the beard the slower you move because if you beard is so long it reaches your feet you will have a hard time walking

another thing that maybe things could get stuck in his beard like stick and grass with the occasional rabbit or bird. 

First of, your title doesn't reflect OP's content: you want a Wilson re-balance/re-work and that should be reflected in said title.

Second, "longer the beard the slower you move" plus "get stuck in his beard" are cons - where are the pros?

And third: why nobody nowadays puts their suggestions in the correct section of DST forums - namely Suggestions and Feedback one?!?

1 minute ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

First of your title doesn't reflect OP's content: you want a Wilson re-balance/re-work and that should be reflected in said title.

Second "longer the beard the slower you move" plus "get stuck in his beard" are cons - where are the pros?

And third: who nobody nowadays puts their suggestions in the correct section of DST forums - namely Suggestions and Feedback one?!?

ok when i say stuff get stuck in his beard that is his pro cause random materials get stuck in it for example if somebody just stood still until he got a full beard so when he shaves he can collect the materials the stuff he picks up does not get caught in the beard so if he picks up sticks they wont get caught in the beard only the stuff over time gets stuck in it

49 minutes ago, some guy59 said:

what i'm saying is i don't care if YOU think my idea is boring i'm sure that some people would appreciate my idea and what i'm saying is i'm not trying to make wilson boring because I MAIN WILSON so why would i try to ruin him for other people when im just trying to improve some of his features

Yeah,you aren't ruining the character. You're WASTING his potential to be an actually fun and interessting one. He's a failed gentleman scientist,not a beard person with super horrible hygiene,his only ability is growing a beard,why would improve that with out of character features like having creatures and items getting stuck on his beard? That would actually be more fitting for Webber with his silk beard.

I’ve said it a billion times, I’ll say it again.. I seriously just want Wilson’s shaved off beard hair piles to start growing eyes and turn into a beardling when he is going insane. For everyone who is NOT Insane it would appear as if Wilson was creating Rabbits out of Thin Air..

But the very fact that killing a Beardling Drops Beard Hair... How can this NOT already be in the game?

As for Other character Suggestions- I’ve posted a lot about Wendy, Walani, Webber & Wolfgang. But pasting all that here would be a TL:DR Novel.

47 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I’ve said it a billion times, I’ll say it again.. I seriously just want Wilson’s shaved off beard hair piles to start growing eyes and turn into a beardling when he is going insane. For everyone who is NOT Insane it would appear as if Wilson was creating Rabbits out of Thin Air..

But the very fact that killing a Beardling Drops Beard Hair... How can this NOT already be in the game?

As for Other character Suggestions- I’ve posted a lot about Wendy, Walani, Webber & Wolfgang. But pasting all that here would be a TL:DR Novel.

that idea is the most creative idea i have ever read

Archived