Okay guys so here is the deal- I know that your all probably really sick & tired of seeing me creating Topics, so You can breath a huge Sigh of relief, I am only planning to create 3 Topics throughout the entirety of 2020.

This one will be the first of those three. With that said And With Wendy’s Rework looming over our heads.. I want to Talk Specifically about the BELONGINGS SKIN SET that will come With Wendy’s Refresh

(And why Wouldn’t she get one?? Willow and Woodie got them.)

So here it is-

I am Hopeful that Wendy’s Refresh will bring new Belongings skins for-

A more gothic looking Abigails Flower, and TOMBSTONES.

Yes I want to craft my own freaking Tombstones.. because I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again-

“Me Likey Da Spooky!”

if ANY Character in the entire game is ever going to be able to craft graves or be able to befriend ghost it HAS to be Wendy.

My own suggestion for an Abigail Rework was something along the lines of “Strength In Numbers..”

Wendy can now Befriend Ghost Followers- The more Ghosts that are Being lead by Abigail the larger her Attack range and Damage over time will stack.

This also gives us as the player.. the option to Hammer down, Move or Create our own Tombstones.

However- to balance this Wendy would only be able to befriend ghosts if Abigail is ALIVE, so if Abigail isn’t with Wendy (or If Abby Dies In Battle) All the Ghostly followers become Hostile once again.

Just in General- Wendy is supposed to be this Spooky little girl who has a ghostly sister, & isn’t afraid of ghosts.

So.. Why SHOULDN’T she be able to befriend ghost mobs?

I Do not Feel That This changes Wendy Too Much because her Core Gameplay still Centers around Managing and Maintaining Abigail.. 

This gives Wendy a more Unique Ghost based trait, and I’m very hopeful this is what Klei will be aiming at with her Rework.

IF I could (personally) Choose exactly what the Craftable Belongings Tombstones looked like in her Belongings Set it would be the Gargoyle In this Top Left Picture Frame here.

59BFE0EE-997A-495A-A50D-998E7F1ADCC5.png

CB0C3EFE-9C0C-43E2-A8E6-3D80968BBD80.png

That would be a perk Wendy deserves.

Maybe the Toombstone would be like an actual mob house, that spawns 1 ghost, but instead of respawning after a number of days after it's demise, the toombstone will only spawn a new ghost every full moon, unless (and here comes the interesting part that will actually make players desire to find the lunar island) the toombstone is crafted on lunar island turf which will decrease the ghost respawn timer to x days.

Also, since Ghosts spawn from graveyards during fullmoon, maybe an increase in health and damage to abigail during fullmoon would not be such a bad ideea.

It was pretty tricky to come up with skin ideas for already existing items, but here's what I could think up.

Some sort of dying flower for the Pretty Parasol?

image.png.8c654974360a01ab4d24c7af04149373.png

This one would probably be a little tricky to get working, and it would probably work best as a tent skin, actually, since the player models disappear when interacting with tents/siesta lien-to.

image.thumb.png.e44b27d30f015aa5a565a686d6341f96.png

This one is a bit of a stretch, but perhaps an elegant mirror to trap insects with? Think of it as ensnaring their souls or something. (Inspired by her Guest of Honor portrait)

image.png.6461da514c4cb66caaee8b1723345600.png

image.png.3b251ae5e104c666d1b89e89d4caf555.png

I love those ideas! 

A Coffin and a Trapped Mirror.

Actually now that I think about it they already (Sort Of) Have a Coffin in the game Already. The Train Case Storage Chest..

its Solid Black with a Purple Buttoned Interior, all they gotta do is Reshape it into a Casket and Repurpose it as a Seista-Lean-To or Tent and Boom It’s in the game.

0652AE6C-8E6D-4D16-83B2-162BCF1F9C21.gif

I can not draw that good so I’m Relying mostly on Google Images to show Examples of what I would like to see- thanks to @Axelocke 

The Enchanted Mirror (Reskins Bug Catcher and Emits a Ghostly Light)

The Light doesn’t help you at night at all it’s purely Cosmetic to look like it Traps Souls.

Sleeping Casket (Reskins Seista-Lean-To Or Tent)

And Also I still very much want the Tombstone from the Original Post.. I don’t Care HOW you do it Klei.. Just give me the Option to hammer Tombstones and Replace them with that Gargoyle Tombstone.

5C3A02F2-CDDD-43D0-949B-69396D1B62FC.jpeg

7D1589F6-9D52-4396-841D-3A2943733485.png

Giving Abby Flower the Shredded Photograph skin.

Below is The Polaroid and The Negative from the Binding of Isaac game. What Klei could do is make a shredded version that has Abby and Wendy holding hands. As Abby gets stronger, so will the photo get more fixed. When Abby is ready, the photo will be restored and floating, summoning her upon a sacrifice. If you want to, the photo can also start off as a normal photo although in the "negative" state or perhaps having no colour and then slowly regaining it until it become the "polaroid" state.

Another thing is being able to reskin items that characters spawn with when you are in the character selection screen. This is so that for items like Willow's Lighter and Bernie (Ashley), you don't have to craft them again, you could just spawn with them provided you have the required skins.

Also, reskinning Abigail to match Wendy's Head skin. The game will detect which head Wendy is using and match Abigail to her. This could also be compatible with Wilson's beard skin as many have complained about that odd Snowfallen beard. Thus, Party Wendy could summon an Abigail with bows or something. If we go even further some characters could also get specific skins matched to their abilities when they use them like Maxwell's shadows getting a more reddish tint and getting warlike/fiery particles when he has the Forge set, Woodie's wereforms getting different skins when he uses them, Wes's balloons following a theme when he has a certain set, little things that aren't important but could be implemented when nothing big is coming.

Basically more interactions with skins. Hey, perhaps Maxwell's shadows can dance with each other (a romantic dance with 2 shadows and a group holding hands with 3/4?) when someone nearby is using a One-Man Band?

Basically wholesome stuff.

Other than that, it would be cool if they changed Wendy's catching animation when she is using a mirror skinned net to like waving the mirror which caused the bug to shrink into a ball and fly towards her like a Wortox Soul. Cool but not necessary. She can still smack bees with a soul trapping mirror and I'm fine.

Yeah so would be nice if certain skins changed animations or certain game stuff but not major, just nice aesthetics.

Collectible_The_Polaroid_icon.png

Collectible_The_Negative_icon.png

Archived