Hornet's Art Thread

Hornete

23 hours ago, minespatch said:

Maybe we should ask the devs to pick them up with a neck hang animation like how a parent cat picks up their kitten? It'd be pretty cute.

610499913_GIF2-15-20228-45-16PM.thumb.gif.d041a2790c4e7bfebebbc39b03aa4568.gif

I thought @minespatch's idea was really cute, so I made a quick sketch/concept animation(sketimation? sketchimation?). I might turn it into a mod if I have the time.
(For those unaware, this is called scruffing, there's a part of the neck on the back of a cat that's kind of like an off switch, you just squeeze it and they disable all movement, haha, it's to let their mother able to move them around without resistance, but humans use it all the time too :) )

• Like 7
  • GL Happy 2

On 2/9/2022 at 10:30 AM, Hornete said:

But I really liked doing that Alter animation, animating in general is really fun now that I have Adobe Animate, Modder's generally have to use a program called Spriter buuut it is a horrible program, never wanna go back to it.

Agreed, Spriter really doesn't live up to my expectation when I tried creating animation. So again here's the question, if there exists any possibility or known method that animation files be built from Adobe Animate rather than Spriter.

1 hour ago, Mr.Rickzzs said:

Agreed, Spriter really doesn't live up to my expectation when I tried creating animation. So again here's the question, if there exists any possibility or known method that animation files be built from Adobe Animate rather than Spriter.

I have tools made by someone else that allows me to use Adobe Animate instead of Spriter, I really wish I could tell you they were public available but the tools are still a W.I.P! Just gotta hope the author finishes/polishes it up and is able to make a full release in the future.

• Thanks 3

With the development of a revamped version of a mod I've been working on with others: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2812783478 I had to of course make some skins to test out stuff. And what better way than to make some of @-Variant's own lovely don't starve themed heels as an excuse to test the mod AND to see those wonderful beauties in game :]. She's gonna be making some skins/clothing pieces of her own and I am so damn excited to see what she comes up with :}

image.png.41d6d10cb7a7a9cf00f4794cfa704991.pngimage.png.34ffa0a6ebc86e47d2503484d9a8e48d.pngGIF_5-25-2022_6-10-47_PM.gif

Spoiler

Did I draw anything else?

uhm uhm uhhh

Racoon T-Pose : r/TPoseMemes

no :), too much coding... too little time for drawing....

• Like 7
  • GL Happy 1