I’m trying to find and understand the logic of having Klei create brand new content that’s tied to defeating some final boss that only maybe roughly 10% of the people playing the game has ever killed.

I understand that you all want more game content- But locking it behind something many people may never even see is just well.. bad.

So my vote goes towards more islands added out in the ocean, each one with their own unique sets of biomes, atmosphere and theme.

1 minute ago, Mike23Ua said:

I’m trying to find and understand the logic of having Klei create brand new content that’s tied to defeating some final boss that only maybe roughly 10% of the people playing the game has ever killed.

I understand that you all want more game content- But locking it behind something many people may never even see is just well.. bad.

So my vote goes towards more islands added out in the ocean, each one with their own unique sets of biomes, atmosphere and theme.

I respect that, but the gameplay has always stayed the same ever since 4 years and nothing drastically new has changed

To me, Fuelweaver is optional. You kill the thing and, what, you get some bone armor? I'm a casual and only really go down to the ruins when I'm asked to accompany someone. Something tells me we won't know what happens with the ancient gateway until Klei decides to end the storyline with Charlie, but with all this new content being added to the surface, I think plans have changed. :wilson_curious:

(When was the last time the caves as a whole were even updated?)

Just now, Axelocke said:

To me, Fuelweaver is optional. You kill the thing and, what, you get some bone armor? I'm a casual and only really go down to the ruins when I'm asked to accompany someone. Something tells me we won't know what happens with the ancient gateway until Klei decides to end the storyline with Charlie, but with all this new content being added to the surface, I think plans have changed. :wilson_curious:

(When was the last time the caves as a whole were even updated?)

1095 days ago

Archived