5e2ae7aa8d220_CapturadeTela(222).thumb.png.16b245301ee97065492f69dcf7ade23e.png

this is a simple balm lily farm, i m to close of meddling and temperature are to low for it plants, i m make it hotter. but the site of the space heater is at 60 c and the other side is in 30. I think if exist a machine that homogenizer pressure and temperature of a gas in an room should be done in that kind of situation

50 minutes ago, speckle21 said:

The direct solution is to have a closed loop of radiant pipes with a fluid flowing in them. Doesn't even have to be a high quality system if you're just warming  balm lily plants. 

yes, but i think that use pipes is not the proposal of the game. so if space heater and ice-e-fun can`t solve these small problems they can be deleted from game because we can use pipes for everything.

i will see if o change it for medle and put some tampleshift ans see whant hepen

3 hours ago, augustinoi said:

yes, but i think that use pipes is not the proposal of the game. so if space heater and ice-e-fun can`t solve these small problems they can be deleted from game because we can use pipes for everything.

i will see if o change it for medle and put some tampleshift ans see whant hepen

You still need to use the space heater with the pipes. Same thing with the ice thing.

The pipes by themselves cannot heat or cool. You still need to apply extra heating and cooling.

The pipes just distribute heat. Exactly what you want to do with the fans. 

On 24/01/2020 at 10:28 PM, speckle21 said:

You still need to use the space heater with the pipes. Same thing with the ice thing.

The pipes by themselves cannot heat or cool. You still need to apply extra heating and cooling.

The pipes just distribute heat. Exactly what you want to do with the fans. 

empty pipes can do that?

I thought I had to fill radiant pipes with some cold or hot liquid. to work.

You have to put liquid in, but you can use a liquid bridge to force the liquid to move without a pump. No power will be consumed. the liquid can be at any temperature, but as it runs it will equal the temperature of the tiles it flows over through through the pipes. 

Archived