ArborTree's resource chain cheatsheet

This is not perfect but is the demonstration about tree has how valuable biomass.

Note: This chart is not included about production / consume rate. Several resources from tree are so few.

Update (2020-01-21)

• Change Chart just resources from Arbortree.
  • Added Ceramic resource chain : (thank you for your feedback @Sasza22)
  • Added petroleum chain (with MoltenSlickster) : (thank you for your feedback @Zarquan)
  • Added Slime, Algae chain (with Paft and Paku)
  • Remove RustDeoxidizer (Rust Not Included)

image.thumb.png.10586bc8251f8f10ff1265d5a5a5f4e0.png

1 hour ago, Zarquan said:

I think you should include slicksters.  Slicksters allow for the CO2 to be fed back in to the petroleum generators as fuel, making domestic arbor trees water positive.

only problem I have with slicksters is they don't absorb much CO2 and don't excrete much oil.  This forces you to have multiple slickster ranches to be worth the effort.  Might not be a problem but if you are already ranching pips, hatches, and pokeshells, it can effect the FPS

I built a 1 tile self sustaining slickster pen.  With over 500 hundred slicksters it didn't effect FPS too much.  When I look at them, the FPS goes down to about 20 and the game freezes for a couple seconds if you mouse over them.

18 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

Pretty cool. Only thing i`d add would be ceramic. I often find myself using more coal to create it than for steel.

@Sasza22 Yes. However, I think that Pokeshell resource chain (with wild soltvine) is better than ArborTree's.

Pokeshell is the key of heavy industrial biomass.

5e239bb15a64b_2020-01-1908_55_31.thumb.png.9de6c9892b6f91aeb118314fa7ebbc8d.png

13 hours ago, Gurgel said:

Hmm. So I should probably just take the 4000t of lumber I have lying around, distill it and vent the result to space?

Seriously though, nice chart!

Turning lumber into ethanol is actually an excellent way to bank power.  If you have excess power or fuel that's difficult to store, distilling ethanol with the excess is a much better choice than using batteries.

Archived