[Game Update] - 390110

Kevin

• Developer

Hey Grifters!

There will be no more free lunches! If you want to use a second item in the Kashio fight, you will need to win it in a special auction negotiation first! I'm pushing this one out a bit hot to get an extra night's feedback on it before the weekend, so it's probably more than a little buggy and untuned. I hope to stabilize it tomorrow for a good, long weekend soak, so get that feedback in if you have any!

Thanks!

• You now have to win your second Kashio item in a special auction negotiation
  • Added lots of visual fx for kashio
  • Added a new AOE flail attack for kashio called Slam

View full update

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Kevin said:

I'm curious if people can make sense of the auction itself. I suspect it will need some more introduction / explanation to make sense.

Not clear whether the argument that damages Auctioned Items is good or bad for the player. That's the main point of confusion that I see.

In an auction, you are supposed to pay for whatever item you bid, right? I don't know how the game reflects that.

Also how does ambushing works? It is not clear whether it did anything right now.

What happens when the player simultaneously destroy two or more arguments? I tried and it seems it gives one to the player based on the order of destruction.

I also tried duplicating an auction argument, but when I destroyed one argument(can't remember if it's the original or the copy) the negotiation keeps going.

• Thanks 1

• Developer

We're working on a couple updates:

• You'll get some bribe cards that use your remaining money (in a way that won't impact your current deck)
  • The auction items will have higher resolve (our metrics show that people who beat this negotiation are doing it in 3.2 turns, which is before the opposition ramps up)
  • Certain auction items will cost more than others (we have metrics that tell us which ones are better than others)

capture.png

• Thanks 1