bee mine Valentines day edition

xD Hi there awesome people from klei

sorry if this is some obvious thing and i'm just repeating something many people said before, or if it's already an actual skin ingame that i just missed, but since i couldn't find any results with these keywords in the forum search i'll be talking about it anyway

the Bee Mine item xD we NEED a custom/new skin for this item on the valentine's day with a hearth themed bomb 'disguised' as something vaguely innocent and romantic but deadly  hahahaha
i was checking out the skins page on the don't starve wiki and saw the 'jam jar' skin and realised the Name of this bomb and tought HOW CAN IT BE that we don't have a valentine's themed '''be mine''' skin for this one xD hahhhahaha it would just be awesome 

anyway, sorry it it's already a thing i just got carried away thinking how awesome it would be
and if it's already a skin i'm looking forward the day i get this one 

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

um.thumb.png.8bb3c913c36dc66c07526f04a08c0fd2.png

OMG the little almost ''hearts'' the tiny bees form is so adorable!!!! xD HAAHAAHAHAHAHA we DEFINITELY need a  Bee themed valentine's day this year!! <3 

OMGOMG  we could even get a special prize/item from facing/defeating the Bee Queen
and also get a GlomGlom skin in which he looks like a SUPER ultra duper CUTE chubby grumble BEE <3 
[my heart can't take this much i need a cute grumble bee that makes glomglom noises by my side all the tiiime now]

xD this is getting way too adorable, just what we need for valentine hahaha

---- more ideas -----

xD i can't stop now HAAALP

Another Telltale Heart skin called "My Sweetheart'' with something like a heart [as per usual in the telltale skins] but with some goo/honey dripping instead of blood, and a big Stinger pirced in it

the bee mine could look like a heart shaped box of chocolate, with the words be mine ontop and a bow
it would be nice if it asked for wax paper aswell, as if to Wrap the bomb/mine but since it would be a skin i think it wouldn't be possible
also could change the color -add skin aswell or only be available in the event- of the bundling wrap or the gift wrap so it would look like a cute pink or red gift with a bow
--
some new special foods that may be available only while the 'event lasts' like the halloween stuff
-a Butter Muffin but pink and with a heart shaped Cherry or Strawberry ontop [just visual]
some Taffy but looking like those 'heart shaped' candies that have quotes on it [just the shape 'cus we wouldn't be able to see/read the quotes anyway xD]
-a more 'hearty' shaped Candy Apple, this may seem random since idk if this is so lovey dovey in other countries, but where i live it's actually called a ''love apple'' [the red caramel covered version] so i thought it'd be fitting
-maybe the Pavlova dessert, but only if they could change the name in the description to pavLOVE xD 
-the Fruit Medley but looking like a Milkshake with a heart shaped Cherry ontop and a drinking straw [if there were a way to make the crockpot wield 2 of them instead of one would be awesome like ''here's one for your to give to your buddy aswell'']

this is getting out of hand xD if i knew how to code to make this a mod i would, but now i want all of these things and i'm freeking out here

8 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I can't believe it's not even halfway through January and people already talkin' 'bout valentines day.

9 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I hate Valentine’s Day and want it to explode into a million stings of intense pain.

xD i hate it too irl and what some people do with it, it's more like a barf of strange pet name cards and extremely useless things for people to expend money in but the game is so awesome that i just love the kinda 'creepy' vibe it has even in such a ''lovey dovey'' event even if something looks kinda cute like the telltale heart skins they make every year
in that note, i don't really celebrate an holliday the one o dislike te most is christmas xD yeah i know, EVERYOOOONEEEEEEE [sigh] seems to love this holiday too it's even kinda annoying all the lights and music eeeeeverwere, even like 2 months before december there's already people decorating places for christmas '-' like WHAAAT
but i do love winter's feast and even the halloweed nights which i also don't ''celebrate' irl but' ingame that's another thing xD i like to decorate my base and get new skins to collect that's why i tought about the ''skins'' side of the event for the valentine's day in dst, it would be a nice diversion of all the goey stuff happening around us and with our friends irl xD [they get a little brainwashed i tell you] '-' HAHAHHAHAHAHA

Archived