The clipping on Wigfrid's new skin is really bad with her helmet :(

On this topic of skins being weird, this isn't so much as buggy as that but more of what looks like an oversight

image.png.30541f6f398d7db84a9df6a47f4f4698.png

Woodie's Merrymaker portrait shows him to have brown pants on, but in-game, he does not. 

image.png.9f3ac45665a6db6f4ec4a1bb4741b747.png

Also on the new updated icon for the Winter Warden boots...

image.png.25cde5fbe1e6a73378d1c34cf234d239.png

The pants part of the boots is portrayed to be tight black pants.

image.png

4 hours ago, bitcrushed_rage said:

On this topic of skins being weird, this isn't so much as buggy as that but more of what looks like an oversight

image.png.30541f6f398d7db84a9df6a47f4f4698.png

Woodie's Merrymaker portrait shows him to have brown pants on, but in-game, he does not. 

image.png.9f3ac45665a6db6f4ec4a1bb4741b747.png

Also on the new updated icon for the Winter Warden boots...

image.png.25cde5fbe1e6a73378d1c34cf234d239.png

The pants part of the boots is portrayed to be tight black pants.

image.png

That’s a good observation. I like Woodie’s new skin quite a bit (especially the head), though I’d personally prefer if he had the baggier brown pants and smaller boots, like in the portrait. As is, they make me think of space boots. 

Plus, the brown would balance out the rest of the brown on his outfit. I don’t know, I think it would look better xD as is, I’ll probably just switch to a different pants and boot set. I like the look of the SnowSpider pants and Canadian boots with Woodie’s new skin. 

As for Wigfrid, I REALLY like her new skin. Hopefully they patch the clipping, but dang does she look great. If I player her, I’d wear that all the time. Though I’m cursed to only play as Woodie till the end of my days, so that probably won’t happen. 

1 hour ago, TheTraditionalGentleman said:

That’s a good observation. I like Woodie’s new skin quite a bit (especially the head), though I’d personally prefer if he had the baggier brown pants and smaller boots, like in the portrait. As is, they make me think of space boots. 

Plus, the brown would balance out the rest of the brown on his outfit. I don’t know, I think it would look better xD as is, I’ll probably just switch to a different pants and boot set. I like the look of the SnowSpider pants and Canadian boots with Woodie’s new skin. 

As for Wigfrid, I REALLY like her new skin. Hopefully they patch the clipping, but dang does she look great. If I player her, I’d wear that all the time. Though I’m cursed to only play as Woodie till the end of my days, so that probably won’t happen. 

Oh yeah, Wigfrid's skin is great. All of these Merrymaker skins have been great, honestly

Archived