Refuelable Lazy Explorer

Refuelable Lazy Explorer  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Should Lazy Explorer be refuelable?

8 hours ago, Alexias said:

That like saying there is no reason to play willow because scalemail exist

No cause both aren't refuelable. Items simulating characters perks are fine as long they don't completely make them replaceable cause of its capacity. For example on a solo game you can very easily replace Wortox healing ability with a blue mushroom farm, I'll wont pick a character when all its useful perks are replaced before day 100 or so.

8 hours ago, Alexias said:

My change is to ONLY make the orange gems restore the durability by 50%, it will still expensive.

Just build a new one then, making a Lazy Explorer is Thulecite free and it's a nice way to use your extra Walrus Tusks, we should always use our resources more than staking tons of it for nothing, it will cost you the same about gems, or even cheaper if you use the Green Amulet, but I don't feel like it's worthy.

6 hours ago, ADM said:

No cause both aren't refuelable.

Getting close to fire with scalemail just like willow doesn’t consume any durability, so you can use the lava as light/cook freely like willow.

While teleporting like wortox consume durability.

And both only function just like one of MANY perk that both characters have, so unless it stimulate all the said characters perks it will not outshadow them.

I wonder what the votes would be if people (like me) didn't vote yes thinking it was talking about the Lazy Forager...

As for teleporting and Wortox - I think I'm with ADM.  When you play Willow you wouldn't need scalemail, and certainly anyone can craft scalemail if they want fire immunity - but Willow wouldn't ignore her own fire immunity to use scalemail.  However if the Lazy Explorer were easier to use than Wortox souls then Wortox might ignore his own teleporting ability in favor of the staff...  That doesn't sound good to me.

Also Willow's fire immunity - while essential to her character (in my opinion) isn't a covetous ability.  Now if you gave all other characters easy access to minions on the caliber of Bernie or Abigail...  That would be a similar intrusion as giving everyone easy access to teleports.

Archived