What is this animation and how can I delete it?

I have an animation showing near the celestial portal in one of my worlds. It looks like a spinning orb floating above the ground. I've tried deleting it and it works but reappears each time I relog. Does anyone know what it is or how I could get it to disappear permanently.

I've been using local c_select()c_sel():remove()

20191106014529_1.jpg

it's the celestial orb, when you stand near it you can use the celestal tab to create parafernalha (to upgrade the portal to the celestial portal) and moon idols.

The celestial portal allows you to change characters, to change chatacters you need to give a moon idol to the celestial portal

There have been a couple different mods. Do you know how I could get it to stop showing up or what it would be called so I can search for the name in files and try to delete the root source?

Ok so it turns out its the animation "ice_projectile". "snowball" looks a little different. Any idea how I could get rid of it permanetly?

1 hour ago, Romp said:

I've been using local c_select()c_sel():remove()

If you run a command local then it is executed on your client, but only on the client and not the server. This means that it'll reapper each time you rejoin the server, because the server has no idea that you wanted to delete it. 

Run the same command in remote mode, that should remove it entirely, even on the server side.

14 hours ago, Romp said:

I've tried both. One appears to do nothing. The other deletes it until the next time I login.

Try c_removeall("ice_projectile") in Remote mode.

I think that's an ice staff projectile that got stuck somehow. I don't see how one could disconnect / get far enough to cause that without the projectile hitting its target first, though...

Archived