DST Groups in the PH

So I haven't played dst in a while bc I want to play it with my friends, sadly most of them aren't interested. During the summer I'd often be able to play DST with people on the other half of the globe since I had lots of time. Now however is a different story... (oh yeah lag exists too) For a while, I forgot abt playing dst or when I did remember, I didn't have the want to play it by myself. I went to a con last Sunday however and I saw someone cosplaying Willow. I guess you could say it reignited my love for dst again. Anyways now I want to find a way to play with others without lagging or having to worry as much about timezones. If there are any filipino doods or at least people with similar timezones as me, I'd appreciate if I could join a group and just chill there.

Other than that I'm going to try my best to be active in the forums again. Yeet

Well, glad to see fellow Filipinos playing DST as well! :D

I open a server named "Comet Observatory" at about 12:00 on days where I am free (which may vary based on my schedule, but mostly occurring at weekends) with Canis, and lasts for at least 3 hours. The server is slightly modded with QoL mods and character mods - if you have a specific character mod request, you may tell me so long as the character does not outright break game balance. We would be very much happy to have you within the server!

(P.s. Steam gamertag is similar to forum name.)

18 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Well, glad to see fellow Filipinos playing DST as well! :D

I open a server named "Comet Observatory" at about 12:00 on days where I am free (which may vary based on my schedule, but mostly occurring at weekends) with Canis, and lasts for at least 3 hours. The server is slightly modded with QoL mods and character mods - if you have a specific character mod request, you may tell me so long as the character does not outright break game balance. We would be very much happy to have you within the server!

(P.s. Steam gamertag is similar to forum name.)

oooh, i'll see if i can join that often, thanks! :D

Archived