Latest Update IS FRIGGEN AMAZING!

I went from essentially getting to day 3 consistently, with about 0 options to compete.

But after this patch, man, all 3 days were just amazing fun compared to the many many other playthrough attempts on the previous patches!

Amazing Job guys!   Invisible Inc is one of my all time favorite if not my favorite game of all time, Griftlands could easily be number 2!!!!

Mawx

I'm on the same boat.
Since Invisible Inc. I buy all tactical/strategic games (well, I really buy all games) from Klei.

This one is probably on par with Invisible Inc. BUT, invisible inc is completely unique (no other game is stealth RPG so far), so I give the medal to that.

That being said, this game is pure love for me. I really love it.
I also love their Don't Starve plushes (I have a few of them), but I'm terrible at that game sadly :p

12 hours ago, Fire-Dragon-DoL said:

I'm on the same boat.
Since Invisible Inc. I buy all tactical/strategic games (well, I really buy all games) from Klei.

This one is probably on par with Invisible Inc. BUT, invisible inc is completely unique (no other game is stealth RPG so far), so I give the medal to that.

That being said, this game is pure love for me. I really love it.
I also love their Don't Starve plushes (I have a few of them), but I'm terrible at that game sadly :p

Yeah, I liked Invisible inc but I must say I prefer how they are handling Griftlands. Invisible Inc could have been so much more like the original concept changed at least 3 times in the Alpha stage to what the final product is, whereas Griftlands is building a solid sustainable framework, for many possible cool features to come and it's a nice blend of multiple genres.

I'm really loving Griftlands too! I just started playing a few weeks ago, but I'm already really amazed by how cool it is so far. I'm really having fun with exploring the strategies. Also the characters looks really good?? I'm really liking the designs!!

Also I can't wait to see how Sal's ending is going to be! I hope she gets a happy ending

Archived