~The Dread Eye~
unknown.png
The Dread Eye is a new nightmare creature that can take many forms and structures, it uses this ability to trick old and new players.

-it has 350 hp

-it deals 35 damage in a aoe attack and a 20 damage bite

-it looks like a shadowy eye with vine like tendrils with thorns on them

-it mimics surrounding structures like trees, grass, buildings, and items on the ground

-the structures that they mimic will have a black shadowy smoke coming from them and sometimes distort

-when its hiding as a object and you try to attack, pick, hammer, mine, ect, it will uncloak from its disguise and show its true form

-if you are close to a disguised one, it will use its thorn aoe attack and reveal its self, and it has the same terror beak attack delay with its bite, it will also do its spike aoe attack after 2 bites and repeat

-when its mimicking a object and you hover over it, it will say "Examine Dread Eye" and you can attack it as its disguised

-When a Dread Eye is hit while it is disguised as a object it will decloak, but i wont teleport, it will only teleport if you hit it in its decloaked state

unknown.png

If you are interested in this suggestion please comment below and share you opinions and ideas about this new creature.
(art concept by Advent)

4 minutes ago, RogueGamer12 said:

Eh, i don't think the player should know what it is by hovering you mouse over it. It already has smoke coming out of it already

Yeah that part isnt that important to have but i just put it in there anyways

Archived