[Experimental Update] - 368689

Kevin

• Developer

Hey Grifters:

Do you like grafts? We read your graft feedback and made some changes to the existing graft pool. And we added a couple new ones for good measure! Grafts away!

• Combat Graft Changes:
    •     Snap Talon: 1 Bonus damage -> 2 Bonus damage
    •     Buster: Uncommon -> Common
    •     Predictive Brawling: Uncommon -> Common
    •     Muscle Bank: Uncommon -> Rare
    •     Robustify: Uncommon -> Common
    •     Wounding Barbs: 2 Wound -> 3 wound
    •     Illicit Shifter: Boss -> Uncommon
    •     Quick Charger: Avoid 0 cost cards
  • Negotiation Graft Changes:
    •     Disruptive Glanworm: 1 dominance - > 2 dominance
    •     Keenskin: Uncommon - > Common
    •     Luminjectors: +1 resolve -> +2 resolve
    •     Mind Spool: Uncommon -> Rare
    •     Pons Mite: Increase Max damage instead of Min
    •     Interior Drill: Avoid 0 cost cards.
    •     Roller Drum: 50% less damage on hostile cards instead of diplomacy cards
    •     Chemical Regulator: Boss -> Uncommon
  • Added new battle grafts for Sal:
    •    unstable_augmentation
    •     fragmenter
    •     flourish
    •     counter_band
    •     clotter
    •     cloister
    •     heartless
  • Autodog heads should no longer fall off when you pet them.
  • Allow upgrades of upgrade-ready cards to be previewed during fights/negotiations
  • Kradeshi barbstorm no longer uses a temp card to apply bleed (this avoids infinite loop with static shock)
  • Fixed bug where playing cards from the choosecardspopup.lua screen would crash the game
  • Fix permit showing 0-0.  Also initiate its effect in a post handler so it shows after the initial damage is visualized.
  • Fix card shop not showing price modifiers in tooltip.

View full update

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

It seems the new battle grafts are buffed and aren't dropping.

EDIT: Plockna seems to sell the new ones but I haven't gotten any as Graft drops (despite testing by saving and exiting multiple times on graft screens). Also Unstable Augmentation crashes the game on battle entry.

Edited by ArtixBot

Nice changes :D

I've noticed that a bunch of cards that used to be statuses (like the merchant incepted cards) are now "opponent" cards, instead of status cards. This is a huge nerf to Distributed Processing. Is it intended?

Really really like the change to Quick charger and Interior Drill so that they avoid 0-cost cards. Any chance that could be implemented for Speed potion too?

I'm ambivalent about the change to Roller drum. On the one hand, it's better than what we had before, but on the other, it's still a boring choice (am I going Influence? Automatic pick up. Am I going Hostility? Pass).

Finally, considering that you just added ~8 rare grafts (if we included muscle bank and mind spool), any chance you could make them more accessible? They are excessively... rare... right now. Maybe make Plocka sell one common, one uncommon and one rare graft every night? Might also help her *not* be the worst night merchant.

(also, her prices are wack. 200 shill for a common graft is way too much, you only have 6 spots for grafts and you get at least 4 spots filled during a playthrough, likely more. So you're effectively "paying" the opportunity cost of not using one of those free grafts you get elsewhere. Not to mention that social boons are often as strong as grafts, yet much cheaper to buy. 100 shill for a common, 200 for an uncommon and 300 for a rare seems more reasonable to me. Either that, or add an option to sell your grafts to her or something)

Edited by pacovf
  • Like 1

• Developer
8 hours ago, pacovf said:

I've noticed that a bunch of cards that used to be statuses (like the merchant incepted cards) are now "opponent" cards, instead of status cards. This is a huge nerf to Distributed Processing. Is it intended?

They should still function as Status cards for the purpose of Distributed Processing.  In fact it's a bug that they're showing up as "opponent" cards at all -- that flag was added just to ensure they show up under the "Enemy Cards" filter in the compendium.

As for Speed Potion, stay tuned. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1