Want new skins for endothermic fire/pit

I love the daily drops.  I have so many t-shirts, skirts and shoes that I just can't wear them all.  I would like some more useful skins.  How about new skins for endothermic fire/pit?  There are a few skins for the fire pit but what about the endothermic???  Maybe something with the crystal theme??  A glass fire pit?  

Actually alternative Endo-fire Pit was a skin asked for many proverbial moons now (even dances around the sun, heh), but Klei seems to have been "look, no hands, no hands on this deck" on the matter. Indeed the Crystalline Collection would be a good opportunity to bring such a skin, yet am afraid all elements of said collection are already done - namely the Metamorphosed Flame, Ice Box, Star/Moon Caller's Staff, and up-coming Glass Eyebrella (most likely available when next RoT update goes live) - and collection considered complete. Once more: yes, Endothermic Pit skins would be lovely to have, at least 1 more beside default.

1 hour ago, x0VERSUS1y said:

yet am afraid all elements of said collection are already done - namely the Metamorphosed Flame, Ice Box, Star/Moon Caller's Staff, and up-coming Glass Eyebrella (most likely available when next RoT update goes live) - and collection considered complete. 

Is that your expectation or is there any actual ground to it? Just because those skins are the ones in the files I don't think it means the crystalline set is over. Were all skins of Sideshow collection found in the files at the time of The Amazing Sideshow Birdcage or Ringmaster Tophat release? I'm sure the Sideshow snow flingomatic came even after the sideshow collection was supposedly done and even ran its course a second time.

25 minutes ago, Bee2017 said:

Keep hoping if Klei sees this topic and it becomes hot??? We can hope.         

I feel like you have a higher chance of getting you post seen by someone at Klei than not, they are very present here on the forums. 
( ´ ▽ ` )

25 minutes ago, Bee2017 said:

Are there any other items you would like skins for???  Maybe new skins for the catapults?  They could throw ice rocks in the winter?

I would love to have skins for pickaxe, dark sword and shadow manipulator.

On 9/17/2019 at 10:49 PM, SinancoTheBest said:

Is that your expectation or is there any actual ground to it? Just because those skins are the ones in the files I don't think it means the crystalline set is over. Were all skins of Sideshow collection found in the files at the time of The Amazing Sideshow Birdcage or Ringmaster Tophat release? I'm sure the Sideshow snow flingomatic came even after the sideshow collection was supposedly done and even ran its course a second time.

Yes, is my pessimistic expectation as per my credo ("hope for best but prepare for worst") and general views.

Indeed if a large amount of people express their desire for such a skin, maybe Klei will make a beautiful crystal Endo pit - again in this particular case both time and theme would align magnificently.

As for what other skins I personally would fancy: a Victorian Pickaxe (to go with previous 2 tools - also give us pls the possibility to reskin accordingly their Luxury counterparts), a Shadow Manipulator and Dark Sword skin (as others previously pointed) would also do, plus a Rabbit Hut, and maybe some Mushlight and Glowcap skins.

Even though atm we don't have such mechanic in place, I for one would like very much to be able to dye somehow (maybe via Wardrobe or other means) the Kramps Sack and Tam 'Os. But this is another customization thing altogether.

PS: raw idea - what if one character would be able to dye (perhaps via special tab) in a limited palette range some classic objects, like Canes (skinned versions too), Eyebrellas, Krampus sacks, Piggybacks, Tams, etc?!

9 minutes ago, x0VERSUS1y said:

Even though atm we don't have such mechanic in place, I for would would like very much to be able to dye somehow (maybe via Wardrobe or other means) the Kramps Sack and Tam 'Os. But this is another customization thing altogether.

A few simple 'dye' skins have been released in the past (backpack has like 3? and a couple of the pets have them), so it isn't totally out of the question.
There's been desire for some way to change the skins on pre-existing items regardless, so stuff like that would be a nice bonus.

Rosey shadow staff? Nightmare fuel laced sewing kit?

Archived