Organic tiles?

I would love for the future to make organic dirt tiles so pips can plant and I don't need to force those stiff tiles.

I've seen tutorials on this board where you can use the glass manufacturer to make organic tiles but I'd prefer organic tiles learned. Especially if it was implemented in the farming research tab.

The easiest method I know of

For me I got my hands on the stuff pretty easily from an iron volcano. I'm fairly certain the volcano was producing phosphorus gas. Cause every time it erupted there would be a phosphorus gas cloud. There wasn't any loose phosphorite on the ground or phosphorite tiles to melt into liquid phosphorus either. But the phosphorus tiles are temperamental temperature wise they'll easily turn back into a liquid in a warm environment.

If you're not opposed to using mods there's this.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1837883076

I ditched the phosphorus method for the mod cause it's so much easier just to place a dirt tile. You also don't need to worry about it changing into a liquid.

I also started using this mod.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1859560108

Because I hate the pip planting rules which just seem like a limitation meant to keep players from having compact wild farms.I turned off their planting rule in the config. Now I only have to build a pattern for plants like arbor trees and everything else can be planted side by side.

8 hours ago, Haze33E said:

The easiest method I know of

For me, it's the same thing than cooking dirt.

Even worse, due to the higher temperature for melting phosphorite, and to cool the phosphorus back into it's solid state. ;) 

11 hours ago, Haze33E said:

I'm fairly certain the volcano was producing phosphorus gas.

The gas comes from nearby phosphorite. Metal volcanoes in caustic biomes are usually near phosphorite and in the molten metl temps it changes into phosphorus gas.

Archived