On retrofit worlds

So is anyone else having problems with the this? I've been on the loading screen for about 50 minutes at this point.

I'm not too worried as I foresaw problems like this happening and backed up my save right before. Still weird tho.

EDIT

Quick recap on my situation.

I reloaded to a previous backup of my world, and the whole thing finished up in about a minute 

The differences here I think that MAY have contrbuted to the long load time were that I was in caves the first time. Or who knows maybe I got unlucky first time around

Hope this helps anyone with a similar problem 

3 hours ago, Brago-sama said:

So is anyone else having problems with the this? I've been on the loading screen for about 50 minutes at this point.

I'm not too worried as I foresaw problems like this happening and backed up my save right before. Still weird tho.

EDIT

Quick recap on my situation.

I reloaded to a previous backup of my world, and the whole thing finished up in about a minute 

The differences here I think that MAY have contrbuted to the long load time were that I was in caves the first time. Or who knows maybe I got unlucky first time around

Hope this helps anyone with a similar problem 

Hey, same here, I was deep in caves when the update hit the PS! when I join back after the update and the game then start retrofitting my world, I got stuck in loading for over 25+ minutes! I got PTSD looking at the Loading... :( so I forced coles the game and then start it over again hoping everything will be fine, and Indeed everything was fine!

My world loaded normally without any issues and I got the sea and everything (I hope).

My anxiety is through the roof right now. On my way home reading these issues with the high day count worlds just hoping my world retrofits okay. I'll post an update once I get a controller in my hands. 

Edit: Moment of truth! Hold my meatballs. 

Edit2: It worked! Thank you Klei!!! Buying the new Woodie skins now!

Edit3: PIG HOUSE SKIN!!??!? Ohhh I have some work to do...

1 hour ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

My anxiety is through the roof right now. On my way home reading these issues with the high day count worlds just hoping my world retrofits okay. I'll post an update once I get a controller in my hands. 

No worries, I think its cave related bug? hope everything works fine with you :) 

Ok, here's what I found on my servers: The host can enter and exit caves at will, but any guests that join will be disconnected upon entering a cave (or trying to exit one) and will not be able to rejoin at all. This is true for both old and newly created worlds. The region of the server does not matter (I am on an American server and one of my friends is on a European server, and we both tried hosting with the same results). So basically if anyone other than the host tries using the caves, they are disconnected and cannot reconnect in any way. We tried rejoining through friends list, rejoining through invitation, rejoining through Klei store. Nada.

I'm sure it will be resolved :)

11 minutes ago, PSV_USA said:

Ok, here's what I found on my servers: The host can enter and exit caves at will, but any guests that join will be disconnected upon entering a cave (or trying to exit one) and will not be able to rejoin at all. This is true for both old and newly created worlds. The region of the server does not matter (I am on an American server and one of my friends is on a European server, and we both tried hosting with the same results). So basically if anyone other than the host tries using the caves, they are disconnected and cannot reconnect in any way. We tried rejoining through friends list, rejoining through invitation, rejoining through Klei store. Nada.

I'm sure it will be resolved :)

I also have the same problem as well as my friends when they join my server :(

Yesterday I was playing in a friend's world and upon entering the caves I was logged out, and after trying to enter again is giving error "You lost connection to the server." after 2 minutes on the loading screen. I tried several times after that and couldn't log in to the server anymore.

Archived