Liquid cooling loop help

Hey all,

My base is getting hot so I'm trying to get a cooling loop set up, if I babysit it I can get it to kind of work but it won't work unattended.

Doing some testing in sandbox mode.

I have an aquatuner in some oil being fed from a liquid pump. 

The liquid pipe thermal sensor settings are for 25c which is connected to a liquid shutoff, but the loop locks up before it can get to the target temperature.

Any tips?

20190911185838_1.jpg

I'm not really sure how to help, because I don't quite understand what you're trying to accomplish.  I will however point out that you have some issues with your pipe flow in that screenshot.  You need to add some bridges to help direct flow properly.

What is the purpose of the output from the cooling loop?  What exactly are you trying to do?  If you explain that I can try to help further.

6 hours ago, Nitroturtle said:

I'm not really sure how to help, because I don't quite understand what you're trying to accomplish.  I will however point out that you have some issues with your pipe flow in that screenshot.  You need to add some bridges to help direct flow properly.

What is the purpose of the output from the cooling loop?  What exactly are you trying to do?  If you explain that I can try to help further.

the purpose is for base cooling and oxygen generation, all of my water is above 30-40 degrees so my air is getting pretty warm all over.

5 hours ago, BLACKBERREST3 said:

These might help you. 

thanks will check these out tonight

Archived