Suit checkpoint overheating?

7 minutes ago, SharraShimada said:

Does anyone observed the exo suit checkpoints overheating since last patch?

Prior to the patch, i had the checkpoints just standing there, inside the base at ambient temperature. But now they rise up to 90°C just by using them, causing severe burns on my dupes.

Mmmh nop. Mines are ambiant temp. Double check your O2 provisionning or surrounding tiles.

42 minutes ago, thorstein92 said:

Only when piped oxygen is too hot or forgot about oil pipe insulation.

good point. oxygen is filled with ~70°c, and the first 4 suits are normaly the ones used the most... The pipes are insulated, but this wont keept the heat away forever...Will check this oversight, thank you.

1 hour ago, SharraShimada said:

Done that. And made sure, its not because of hot materials passing. Ambient O2 is at ~30° and above 1500g/tile. Should be fine.

Yup I was referring to piped O2, not ambiant O2, sorry for the misleading advice.

6 minutes ago, SharraShimada said:

good point. oxygen is filled with ~70°c, and the first 4 suits are normaly the ones used the most... The pipes are insulated, but this wont keept the heat away forever...Will check this oversight, thank you.

Routing your gas pipes through non-farm water. should be enough cooling to fix your problem.

Archived