Turn of Tides - Release Date (PS4)

27 minutes ago, AlwysHungry said:

Do you guys think consoles will be able to retro fit the turn of tides update to existing worlds like PC players?

So far nothing has been said from Klei that would imply we will be any different than PC with retrofitting. They initially said absolutely no retrofitting, then it might be possible, then confirmed it was happening, so who really knows at this point. 

I think they mentioned that they won’t be able to make the old world retrofit into the old ones, but that could have been before the big delay. Also I saw that JoeW said at the 9th it will be 3-4 weeks and it looks like he copy pasted that part into his new post where they announced turn of Tides for steam. I got my hopes high it will be this week.

I believe that we will have the retrofiting, as it was in the update of antlion and beequeem! So I've been following it seems that the longest delay for the consoles was precisely why ... I think we will only receive this update after the woodie refresh...

I'm predicting we'll get an update on the main DST forums tomorrow regarding the Woodie update and some teases at more Return of Them content hitting the PC beta branch soon. 

Shortly after, Joe will post a small update over here about Turn of Tides on console. Calling an additional week delay. Release 9/19. 

Obviously I hope it just drops tomorrow on console out of no where.

EDIT: Well, no news today. I'm starting to worry!

DOUBLE EDIT: I WAS WRONG BUT ITS GOOD NEWS

53 minutes ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

CHECK AGAIN! They DID drop new info. WOODIE AND TURNS OF TIDES NEXT WEEK LETS GOOOOOO!!.

i did :^  they were waiting my tears loool 

53 minutes ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

but where is Turn of Tides??? 

6 hours ago, Burcucu said:

i did :^  they were waiting my tears loool 

but where is Turn of Tides??? 

Its coming with the woodie update

Console Update:

We have everything ready and we're preparing for console players to receive Woodie next week, but in addition you will also be getting Return of Them: Turn of Tides content as well! This has not gone all the way through certification yet, so it's possible it could be off a day or two, but at this time we don't expect any delays.  

Archived