Less Gears in Klei Worlds?

Half dozen games with only two gears available that usually vanish, teams are having issues getting iceboxes.   Yes, they can raid ruins, just an observation though, there used to be 3-4 clockworks set pieces, lately I only see one.

In how many worlds have you experienced this? Because I've also felt like there are less clockworks since the update, though I've always blamed that on my typical luck. I feel like I've gotten more gears in tumbleweeds lately, however.

Or perhaps I've just rolled snake eyes 4 times in a row *shrugs*

Klei Servers are just on default settings. Maybe the clockwork mobs aren't found because they are only just max 8 players and nearly nobody explores the whole map. On servers with more players the probability that someone find them is higher.

3 minutes ago, Queron81 said:

Klei Servers are just on default settings. Maybe the clockwork mobs aren't found because they are only just max 8 players and nearly nobody explores the whole map. On servers with more players the probability that someone find them is higher.

Uhm... what?

The size of the map and the amount of ressources is not dependent on the amount of players.

58 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

Uhm... what?

The size of the map and the amount of ressources is not dependent on the amount of players.

That's not what I said. Big map + more players = every piece of the map has a higher chance to get discovered faster. Same map + less players = exploration would need more time.

Archived