bug recipes warly, goat

8 minutes ago, benatore said:

I have to put what last so that it works I know I must not put meat, and the ice cube does not work

I suggest you use this guide made by Jazzy games ( wow )

gwsmmzyqerd31.thumb.jpg.3016ca7313c29c276dde13b366de125a.jpg

The Volt Goat Jelly is in the down-right corner and cannot use 3 honeys and meat, rest is fine

5 minutes ago, benatore said:

it becomes wet porridge

So you didn't followed the recipe, just try what the exemples showed, a horn, 2 honey, and the last item only have to be something else than meat or to result in another recipe with a higher priority like taffy, so no more honey too.

I finally find it was a mod that I had installed that allowed to predict the result of what I put the pot which suddenly made me miss my recipes because it is not a day in the inactivating it was going all better yet, I tried with a goat horn and three honey its also works

sorry if it does not mean anything what I write is because I use google translation

2 hours ago, JazzyGames said:

One thing I just learned about Volt Goat Chaud-Froid is that the recipe can use any sweetener with total value of 2, which can be met with a single royal jelly. So you could make this with a horn, royal jelly, and 2 twigs.

Aren't Jellybeans higher value than the Goat Froid?

18 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Aren't Jellybeans higher value than the Goat Froid?

No. All of Warly's specific dishes have a priortiy of 30 while Jellybeans have a priority of 12. Foods with a higher priority for eligible food items arrangements is what's going to be made. Also, Jellybeans forbids food items with the tags inedible or tags monster in it's recipe, so don't put Twigs, Nightmare fuel, Volt Goat Horns, Durians, or Monster Meat if you wanted to make Jellybeans (to name a few).

Foods with equal priority are a 50/50 chancel; hence why 2 Monster Meat and 2 eggs are a 50/50 chance at either Bacon N Eggs or Monster Lasagna in a regular crockpot (equal priorities for eligbile recipes). If you had tried to do the same in a Portable Crockpot, you're always going to get Monster Tartar (Tartar has a higher priority of 30, compared to the 10 for Bacon N Eggs).

I would recommend looking at preparedfoods.lua, preparedfoods_warly.lua, and cooking.lua, as it gives you a better understanding of what's possible with crockpot recipes, the priority system, and the values of food items. Or at least, it did for me. (As another example, 1 meat, 1 monster meat, and 2 fish will make Meaty Stew b/c it requires a meat value of 3 or more alongside no inedbiles. Meat and Monster Meat is 2 meat values, and each fish value is 0.5; hence 3 meats).

13 minutes ago, lakhnish said:

No. All of Warly's specific dishes have a priortiy of 30 while Jellybeans have a priority of 12. Foods with a higher priority for eligible food items arrangements is what's going to be made. Also, Jellybeans forbids food items with the tags inedible or tags monster in it's recipe, so don't put Twigs, Nightmare fuel, Volt Goat Horns, Durians, or Monster Meat if you wanted to make Jellybeans (to name a few).

-snip-

I already knew the -snip- but thanks for putting the info out for others

1 hour ago, JazzyGames said:

Lakhnish, are any regular Crock Pot foods higher priority than Warly's dishes? Mandrake Soup? Dragonpie? Unagi?

• Mandrake soup has a priority of 10
  • Dragonpie has a priority of 1 (yes, 1)
  • Unagi has a priority of 20

There are some recipes from SW and Ham that also have a priority of 30 (Iced tea, Coffee, Feijoada, Bisque, Lobster Bisque) and Tropical Bouillabaisse has a priority of 35. However none of these dishes exist alongside DST Warly. 

Archived