Which Wolfgang's nationality is or will be?

Hello.
I've heard about that,soon,really near,is Wolfgang update...Or not,anyway,I want to ask.Can it find out that Wolfgang is Russian?In cinematic or Ingame.Just...This is really suits him,this is good for him,his power,his talk,his look,his quite stupid...Even that moustache is just like Cossacks was wearing (true info).And this is good for "national balance",Woodie - is Canadian,Wes - Is French,Wolfgang - is Russian.Even in a lot of Games Russians was like Wolfgang,big and strong.And again...Maybe he is Russian?Or anyway...What is his true Nationality?
Please,somebody,give me an answer on this question.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Don't think so.
This is possible to be Russian,when the name is Wolfgang.I know a few guys with this name,and they are Russian.And "don't eat frog legs"?Well...Can't agree with this one too...Because,MAYBE he was from the village.And the phrase about frogs legs,is about the small homeland.And,if it's find out he is not Russian,for Me he will be Russian,anyway.
P.S. - Thanks to Wolfgang,he changed my lifestyle,and I don't fat anymore.

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, German_Officer said:

Don't think so.
This is possible to be Russian,when the name is Wolfgang.I know a few guys with this name,and they are Russian.And "don't eat frog legs"?Well...Can't agree with this one too...Because,MAYBE he was from the village.And the phrase about frogs legs,is about the small homeland.And,if it's find out he is not Russian,for Me he will be Russian,anyway.
P.S. - Thanks to Wolfgang,he changed my lifestyle,and I don't fat anymore.

Why do you want Wolfgang to be a Russian man so badly?[Usually all people don't like Russians and laugh at them]( And Yes,stereotypes are a bad thing,especially when everyone jokes about bears)

• Like 1

I've seen a couple people go line-by-line on his quotes and conclude that he's from Slovenia, which is also a place where people eat frog legs, know about communism and speak a Slavic language, so that's what I've used in my writing. At the time of DS that wasn't an independent country though, and it was part of Austria-Hungary up until the end of WWI, which is only around three years before Wilson was taken to the Constant. So that's not incompatible with him being Austrian.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 18.08.2019 at 11:01 AM, CameoAppearance said:

I've seen a couple people go line-by-line on his quotes and conclude that he's from Slovenia, which is also a place where people eat frog legs, know about communism and speak a Slavic language, so that's what I've used in my writing. At the time of DS that wasn't an independent country though, and it was part of Austria-Hungary up until the end of WWI, which is only around three years before Wilson was taken to the Constant. So that's not incompatible with him being Austrian.

Oh boy!You just saved me,thanks!

• Like 1

well if you take into consideration the cannon age he was born and when he got sent to the Constance if it was during any time during ww2 he couldn’t have been German or Russian considering he was in the circus and he would’ve probably gotten drafted in either military…. Alltho that depends if klei changes the history or not.