No seeds and AETN in Rime

That's... the point?

Each asteroid provides a different experience based on both what it has and what it doesn't.

Although Rime is kinda pot-luck since it can have any biome but not enough space to have every biome.

Actually you can get aetn and most seeds through set pieces. I've actually been surprised how many good seeds (all are available) and are found by digging. I'm pretty sure rime is the easiest map available(to me.) I get bristle Berry farm up by day 3-4 usually and never have to worry about food/heat/oxygen/ ever again. Water pw and algae are also plentiful and immediately available due to lack of slimebug. Ranching is the only slow start as it depends on the RNG.

In fact I think the most fun of rime is when magma/obsidian create ultra pressurized pockets of gas. My record this far is 1028kg of steam in each square of an 3x6 pocket. I also ran into a set piece with 90kg natural gas in each tile of about 50 tiles. I know that happens on all maps but for some reason rime has had some of the most interesting ones.

8 hours ago, Wilson7u7 said:

No lily balm and Anti Entropy Thermo-Nulifier in Rime

No pips. NOTHING :(

There is a great big challenge! That is what you were looking for when rolling Rime, right? It is not the beginner map after all.

47 minutes ago, Gurgel said:

There is a great big challenge! That is what you were looking for when rolling Rime, right? It is not the beginner map after all.

No AETN on the map that's like a giant cold biome is both wrong for flavor reasons and not the least bit challenging.

I think Rime in its current state is very much a WIP, as things are missing that logically shouldn't be (big one is dasha saltvine) and it has so many biomes that it ends up missing things (which is weird since it's supposed to have a central theme, not be the smorgus board asteroid).

2 hours ago, Nebbie said:

No AETN on the map that's like a giant cold biome is both wrong for flavor reasons and not the least bit challenging.

I think Rime in its current state is very much a WIP, as things are missing that logically shouldn't be (big one is dasha saltvine) and it has so many biomes that it ends up missing things (which is weird since it's supposed to have a central theme, not be the smorgus board asteroid).

it take a lot of reroll to get AETN on map like about 25% of time you will have 1-2,10% of  time you get 3

EDIT:rime is hard,too cold my water start to freeze......and I increase the hungry factor(I consider myself experienced).OMG I cannot find enough food lol,everyone need to savescum the food-pod hahaha:p that was funny.

anyone one get a good idea on raising skill point>??12 day still only 2 point.

Archived