Buried Objects should offset the lack of Care Packages.

Not everyone is going to play with care packages enabled, and not everyone wants to use Sandbox mode to obtain flora and fauna not native to the asteroid they're currently playing.  I do understand the reasoning behind no single asteroid having everything, but I'd appreciate it if every asteroid had buried within its starting biome one seed and one egg for every non-native plant and animal.

I don't dislike the idea that certain asteroids can completely lack critters and materials. Limiting the player's options can force creativity to find new solutions.

I do think that just about everything should be accessible in the space layer. If something isn't on the asteroid, find if off world!

11 hours ago, bobucles said:

I don't dislike the idea that certain asteroids can completely lack critters and materials. Limiting the player's options can force creativity to find new solutions.

I do think that just about everything should be accessible in the space layer. If something isn't on the asteroid, find if off world!

15 hours ago, goboking said:

Not everyone is going to play with care packages enabled, and not everyone wants to use Sandbox mode to obtain flora and fauna not native to the asteroid they're currently playing.  I do understand the reasoning behind no single asteroid having everything, but I'd appreciate it if every asteroid had buried within its starting biome one seed and one egg for every non-native plant and animal.

they should offer both side of the coin,it a single player game overall.you want limited choice hardcore mode? check ,all stuff free for all mode?checked.
there is no point stopping player want to play all feature /limited feature.

I don't understand the point of this suggestion at all. Players who disable care packages should have them forced upon them in form of spawned materials in the starting biome? (this part trivializes stuff entirely). You already have an option to have care packages or not... so if you want free stuff, play with care packages.

Archived