6 minutes ago, metallichydra said:

now they eat 0.4 kg arbor tree each cycle

Before we go for venture deeper into this rabbit hole of "useless" numbers: (Wait of a growing plant acts a bit strange^^)

Does anyone know how much wood this would be if we would instead harvest the tree ?

[My next step would be to compare the possible produced dirt of an ethanol setup with the pip poop.]

6 minutes ago, mathmanican said:

gaseous matter duplication right there. 

I guess that was a joke.

At first, when I arrived in these forums, I thought you were a nightmare, spamming everywhere with these matter conversion and duplication paranoias and crazy game abuses. Now, the more I look into threads and various builds, the more I'm convinced you are like that mad prophet that in the end is right.

Cheers to you and sorry for the offtopic

22 minutes ago, mathmanican said:

How much wood would a pipsqueak eat if a pipsqueak could eat wood? :) 

Have fun with the numbers on this one all.  I'm headed to bed, and excited to read the pros cons of eating wood and pooping 5000%, versus turning wood into booze. 

doesnt babies just eat 10% of what adults do?

4 minutes ago, metallichydra said:
27 minutes ago, mathmanican said:

Have fun with the numbers on this one all.  I'm headed to bed, and excited to read the pros cons of eating wood and pooping 5000%, versus turning wood into booze. 

doesnt babies just eat 10% of what adults do?

It´s more about the plant mass vs harvestable mass.

0,4kg plant mass could mean 40% of the growth per cycle of a branch or even the full tree.

=> 0,4kg arbor tree could equal to >100kg of harvestable wood. (A pip could still eat more "potential" mass than he excretes.)

[This numbers are arbitrarily chosen and don´t resemble the ingame mechanics.]

Pips eating the tree. If tree growth reduced, let's say to 60%. What happens to the branches? All stalled? or just grow normally? I didn't play with arbor tree much (yet), forgive newb question :p

Archived