Share the most useless wormholes you ever found

Someone on a dont starve discord sent a pic of a very useless wormhole and i wonder how many useless wormholes have people found

so yeah put them here lol

heres the most useless wormhole i have ever found 

5d2b86958b180_ScreenShot2019-07-15at2_45_53AM.thumb.png.98a285873a00cef6f93c867fa53876bb.png

22 hours ago, Viktor234 said:

Do Big Tentacles also count?

If so, then:
image.thumb.png.48d328773eeef46646321593ddaca931.png

Well, at least this Klei Official World had 11 Big Tentacles and thus one of those wasn't connected.

i didnt know this was possible. what happens if you try to enter it? 

8 hours ago, AlphaWolf222 said:

i didnt know this was possible. what happens if you try to enter it? 

Normally, Big Tentacles are the Wormholes of the caves, connected with other Big Tentacles. Once you deal a total of 750 damage to a big tentacle, it will retreat into it's hole and you can use that hole as a wormhole for the next 8 minutes, until the Big Tentacle returns. But in that case, this Big Tentacle didn't have any other Big Tentacle which was connected with this one.

There's no option to jump into the Big Slimy Pit, because of the fact, that this tentacle isn't connected with any other Big Tentacle. Clicking with LMB on it will do nothing but examine it.

On 7/14/2019 at 4:36 PM, CarlZalph said:

A user 'bernard' posted this on one of the discords I'm in:

image.png.e79faf1517b94bacc9591b34a3dc4ab1.png

I don't think I've ever quite seen wormholes so close, let alone the odds of them being linked.

hey thats me

Archived