Re-work on Wes

i want to say sorry for my bad English. Soooo my idea for Re-working Wes is : he will have a tab where he can make dst creatures out of ballons and if a creature stands near that ballon he will transform in the creatuture if the ballon is popped but it will not work on bosses
And like to make the ballon you will need to have the ballon thing and an item that is representing that creature example a butterfly you will need butterfly wings or for catcoon you will need a catcoon tail

i think it's a good idea but i have my own. 113 health 150 hunger 150 sanity. no longer has a faster hunger drain but remains a pathetic fighter. he can equipt baloons for 3.6 sanity per min. the baloons distract and also explode for 36 damage but cost 10 sanity to make. he also can't talk in chat. in conclusion he is still a chalenging charecter but no longer will he drag the team down. i typed this fast so sorry for mispellings.

24 minutes ago, Brago-sama said:

As long as his rework comes with him making a heart with his hands for his idle animation, I'll be happy

796f8c5578d5486d5d64434bcaf89979.png

...y'know, now I'd really like an update to his miming.
Wave when 'examining' neutral survivors.
Heart sign toward revivors.
Thonk toward Attackers and Firestarters.
Fearful toward Murderers.

37 minutes ago, maradyne said:

...y'know, now I'd really like an update to his miming.
Wave when 'examining' neutral survivors.
Heart sign toward revivors.
Thonk toward Attackers and Firestarters.
Fearful toward Murderers.

Not the buff we deserve, but the buff we need.

Wes is a challenger character, this should stay the same. To make him more fun, all we need is some kind of powers for decoration (just like the balloon mechanics). For example;1. wes can CHANGE structure skins 2. move structures/build structures much closer 3. change clothing without a closet. 4. decorate walls with gems/or with anything.

or other ideas for team playing: 1. since he is a mime, he can perform in front of other players and help other players to restore their sanity at the cost of wes's Life/Hunger/Sanity. 2. can increase other players attack dmg while equipped with one-man band or a new exclusive item created by Wes.

On 7/11/2019 at 8:49 PM, Brago-sama said:

As long as his rework comes with him making a heart with his hands for his idle animation, I'll be happy

796f8c5578d5486d5d64434bcaf89979.png

If James Bucket ever sees a Wes do this, someone will lose 113 health. 

Archived