Arbor Tree branches

When counting the wild plants for natural reserve or park. the branches of arbor tree counted as one single plant, therefore two arbor tree is enough to fulfill the requirement for natural reserve, I am not sure if this is a feature or still something to be worked on later. 

Some branches of Arbor tree also stay floating in the air when the tree uprooted, but you can uproot the branches to remove the visual. 

12 minutes ago, SeeHam said:

the real question is how you use the park as in getting the morale boost to the dupes. 

Place them on paths that dupes must travel at least once per day, such as to their mess hall, bedroom, or bathroom.

12 minutes ago, SeeHam said:

Welp, those issue are reported on the bug tracker now the real question is how you use the park as in getting the morale boost to the dupes. 

I've suggested elsewhere that the Park Sign (and Water Cooler) should be idle points (places at which idle dupes congregate) with priority settings.

5 hours ago, goboking said:

I've suggested elsewhere that the Park Sign (and Water Cooler) should be idle points (places at which idle dupes congregate) with priority settings.

Is the Water Cooler not already?  It used to be, at least...

1 hour ago, PhailRaptor said:

Is the Water Cooler not already?  It used to be, at least...

It is when they're on downtime (sometimes, I've also seen them hang out in my arcade), but not when idling during work time.  For that they still like to loiter in random places, often places with low/no oxygen, extreme temperatures, or germs..

Archived