Fertilizer more broken now?

On 6/28/2019 at 12:47 PM, blacknight7890 said:

Also, worts consuming gas sounds like a real bad idea, they would just vaccume out any biome they spawn in by the time you get to them. Cooling the air around you dosne't do to much if there is no air.

Wild plants don't consume fertilizer. That would include whatever worts choose to consume.

The panic in this thread is a little much. Things still work just fine. Phosporite has a tiny SHC and you use so little of it that a single puff of the wort more than eats all the heat you put into the planter. Something you'd have discovered if you had tried it. Cold rooms are still easy. Just put a horizontal door as an access point from the bottom. You don't bleed much if any heat from the occasional visits. Definitely not enough to ruin your chill. The hydrogen doesn't escape like that either unless you screw up your air pressure.

1 hour ago, Promethien said:

The panic in this thread is a little much. Things still work just fine.

People have to change play style and some get upset when that happens. Personally, I welcome the change and the challenge.

For example, I almost never used any Regulators or Aquatuners before, but there now is not much choice. I also simply ignored the ATENs before. Now I get to experiment with things like sewage for base-cooling and finally may find a use for the Ice Machine. So while the WW change is extreme, it shakes things up nicely. Also remember that new players are expected to play on Terra first to find things out. I am currently trying Oceania and, of course, that is difficult in some regards. But that is entirely fine. 

Gurgel you are right but you have many hours of play.  Now , if you dont know how to play...The change is hard to put on new player. with the challenge of the heat you have now, (on the first meteor) The challenge is too hard, many new player can quit before enjoy the game.

Why changed the weezewort.. in 2-3 month all machine need manuel use :p

For me, the game has many broken system.

* wheezwort (why only this plante now need manual loading... Decor plant not ? why ? need to add phosphorite on it no ?)

* fertilizer maker (too many item needed) --> Compost need to be up for better use

* Storage water/gaz : can deliver without electricity --> possible to add a funnel and use gravity ?

* fruit of plant : all not compostable. (balm lily flower/red fiber)

etc...

I like this game but the direction of the final game do not go the same direction when i have purchase the game... (ealy accees yes but change the mecanic when you see player using a item wrongly [point of view of dev]). i like the previous version of the game. All biome and mecanic with it ok but changed a existing biome...

Sr for my english

17 hours ago, onivini said:

Gurgel you are right but you have many hours of play.  Now , if you dont know how to play...The change is hard to put on new player.

New players (as in those who will purchase the game after when it's launched sometime this month) won't need to change a thing because they won't have developed a dependency on wheezeworts for cooling.

Archived