Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

kisashin    13

Again after what happened with the ClayFish server, thesame problem is repeated.I put them in context:The same group that wouldn't let new people play took overanother official klei server. This time without exception they go back to acting the same way.

Now what can you do in this case if they are a majority? They went in and two days, they took me out with someoneelse, we had no more than 4 days of play.

The previous time they killed and kicking, it became apparent thatthey were in terrible behavior and they are still doing this. It is an official server not a dedicated or private only for them, they do not understand even that they must let peopledifferent from them enjoy them. I can just go play somewhere else, because I know they'llsay it. But the case here is how unfair it becomes to see andlive those kinds of situations.

Please ask that some admin take letters on the matter andstop seeing this kind of behavior on their official Klei servers. I strongly ask some admin to take cards in the matter, theyare the same of those who complain several players now andcontinue as if nothing.

It's the official klei servers not theirs, they didn't changedespite the last problem they had with a lot of people, it'stime for someone to do something.

Because multiple groups will start to be created to takepossession of something ¡PUBLIC! and the community willstart to be affected.

I hope you leave your comments positive and respectful.Thank you

p1.png

kisashin    13
1 minute ago, Ornge said:

What happened this time

The same thing about ClayFish, they took over the serverand took out those who are not of their group.

Fuzzy_Waffle    42

Are you admitting to being virginia? The guy who changes his profile name and pic all the time to try and not be recognized by moderators/admins and regular players? The guy who literally just runs around the base lightning things on fire and hammering them? The guy who is a nonstop griefer and troll? Are you surprised when people get fed up with your behavior? Why do you think you're the injured party here?

kisashin    13
21 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Waffle said:

Are you admitting to being virginia? The guy who changes his profile name and pic all the time to try and not be recognized by moderators/admins and regular players? The guy who literally just runs around the base lightning things on fire and hammering them? The guy who is a nonstop griefer and troll? Are you surprised when people get fed up with your behavior? Why do you think you're the injured party here?

Wow I'm not the only real thing who complains about yourgroup various people, senior members and contributors complain to you

Fuzzy_Waffle    42
Just now, kisashin said:

Wow I'm not the only real thing who complains about yourgroup various people, senior members and contributors complain to you

That's a complete non response. If you are in fact virginia (which you don't bother to deny I see) then it should be easy for admins to check their server logs and see how many times your steam account rejoins their servers under so many different names. Most players don't do that, I wonder why one would.

x0VERSUS1y    3,522

Hmm. Didn't knew "Ipsguiggle was here!" was an official Klei server. I might check it later out of curiosity regarding this whole "taking the server captive" insanity 1 & 2. Would be veeeery interesting if I get insta-kicked when joining :eagerness:

OP if you are sure about all this, earnest and being truly wrong-done, ping a Klei staff member to deal with the traps and whatnot.

kisashin    13
8 minutes ago, x0VERSUS1y said:

Hmm. Didn't knew "Ipsguiggle was here!" was an official Klei server. I might check it later out of curiosity regarding this whole "taking the server captive" insanity 1 & 2. Would be veeeery interesting if I get insta-kicked when joining :eagerness:

OP if you are sure about all this, earnest and being truly wrong-done, ping a Klei staff member to deal with the traps and whatnot.

@JoeW Hi JoeW you could help us with this case, previously we hadtalked about ClayFish and you said that there was work onsomething to improve the server.

13 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Waffle said:

That's a complete non response. If you are in fact virginia (which you don't bother to deny I see) then it should be easy for admins to check their server logs and see how many times your steam account rejoins their servers under so many different names. Most players don't do that, I wonder why one would.

Is there a rule where You can't change my name? What if Icheck you or not, my name is mine, isn't it? Don't accuse others without proof :D

Fuzzy_Waffle    42

> my name is mine, isn't it?

Except it isn't because you keep changing it and now you've admitted such.

That's why I'm advocating to check the server logs. We can put your version of events up against what the admins can see for themselves. An open review of your behavior is very much in order I think and I'm sure that you would welcome such an outcome.

ADM    1,982

Guess that’s why i only play with friends on private... :wilson_incredulous:

Razer_    4

I joined and played a bit, I didn't see death traps around nor does anyone trying to kick me. But I do see you trying to name and shame them by posting the screenshot. Maybe examine your own behavior before criticizing others?