I Do Hope We Get New Content That Expands The Ocean

We're really not sure what the ocean will contain, but i do hope we can see new things inside the ocean other than the upcoming island, like what if there's bosses that could be possible to find. Maybe even players can find treasure, kinda like in Shipwrecked.

There's a lot of possibilities that the ocean can have, so i really hope we something interesting while the game receives updates. 

By the edges of the map, there are pieces of boat laying in set locations. It currently has no purpose, but it's probably gonna be setpieces similar to the ship graveyards in SW.

There is a 'biome' in the ocean that looks similar if not identical to the coral reefs in SW from the map. But ingame it is just a collection of rocks, and the surrounding water looks identical to the ocean so it only looks special on the map. Probably gonna be something later.

There's fish. 'Ant-chovis' or whatever they're called. You cannot fish them up through normal means, but there is a funcional 'fishing net' in the files. It is clearly incomplete, as it looks like something drawn in Ms Paint, but it is funcional, apparently.

So more ocean stuff will come in due time. But devs are currently focused on the Big Boi, the moon. We'll probably get ocean stuff the update after the following update.

Archived