What Will Happen Next In Events?

What should different thing happen next event for you ? We saw different event as The Gorge and The Forge. Do you think there should be new events,or do you want them to continue on the same events.I think one more event can be added. I believe to new adventures will come .

;)

Well, Klei said they want to put events to the shelves for some time but I definitely think they should occasionally return perhaps after they release some more content from "The Return of Them", All 2 remaining DLC characters they planned and after rebalancing another couple characters from the cast following Warly. Like 3 weeks a year for Forge one year, and Gorge for the next year, similar to the limited time events. I personally am so frustrated for not being able to play Gorge and I really loved Forge so I'd love it. It costs Klei money to host the servers but they are beneficial in drawing so many people back to the game, as well as creating more publicity. When they first announced events, they said they had many ideas they wanted to test around so I assume there'd be similar events. In my opinion, these events really help spice out the regular surviving game we all love and care about.

9 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Well, Klei said they want to put events to the shelves for some time but I definitely think they should occasionally return perhaps after they release some more content from "The Return of Them", All 2 remaining DLC characters they planned and after rebalancing another couple characters from the cast following Warly. Like 3 weeks a year for Forge one year, and Gorge for the next year, similar to the limited time events. I personally am so frustrated for not being able to play Gorge and I really loved Forge so I'd love it. It costs Klei money to host the servers but they are beneficial in drawing so many people back to the game, as well as creating more publicity. When they first announced events, they said they had many ideas they wanted to test around so I assume there'd be similar events. In my opinion, these events really help spice out the regular surviving game we all love and care about.

that's after 2021 according to the roadmap tho..

they haven't said they WON'T bring them back ever... but not for the foreseeable future

2 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

They could make it so a player is hosting it, so no klei servers involved. And for content, only making the dlc characters playable? 

I really hope they do this

Archived