Neko's Art Dump

dead profile

I have no clue what I'm doing and its been years since I've last been on a forum but here we go anyway-- HELLO KLEI! :DD I thought it'd be nice to have my first post on the forums be an art thread, so here we go! This will have a lot of art and concept sketches that have a lot to do with my RP-in-Progress "The Nekoverse", as well as other doodles or short stories that I find worth sharing so, here we go!

To start it off, heres a happy picture of one of my precious nuggets Neko! She's been around since I started drawing digitally, so she's special :>

neko code 2.png

6 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Welcome to the forums! Hope you stick around :)

Love the art!

11 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Well, welcome to the forums and have a nice stay here. Looking forward to more of your posts.

Thanks to both of you!! :D

I needed a proper reference for two of my characters in a story I'm working on, so I PRESENT TO YOU, KLEI, Isaac Koehn and Cyrus Fremason - demons of the Omicron! >D< Best friends since childhood and almost complete opposites, yet they work!

demon duo.png

7 minutes ago, minespatch said:

What is the Omicron?

Do other characters have technicolor hair?

Hehehehe xD Okay a few of my characters do, but not all of them!

And basically the Omicron is a planet in the world where demons (or at least the ones in my universe) are spawned and tend to live. It's ruled under a monarchy or dare I say, demonarchy... *distant rimshot*

17 hours ago, minespatch said:

So this is going to be a comic?

It could be! I've thought about it before honestly, but I'd like to improve my art before trying to make it into one because backgrounds are the bane of my existence... Right now, it's a roleplay in progress! The Omicron is an add-on to the Nekoverse RP, since both worlds take place in the same universe and can be crossed over if the player chooses to go there.

Right so, I have joined ArtFight and this has actually motivated me to get around to making proper character references, SO! I literally just copypasted this description/ref from my ArtFight/DA page because I'm tired/lazy/on vacation but i really wanted to post something here so HERE WE GO--

Isaac Koehn is a manchild one of the most powerful demons in the entirety of the Omicron. His powers are at least twice that of any usual demon, which is partially why most citizens are afraid of him. The other part to that though, would be that he had established his reputation to be incredibly toxic - but that's in his past. Nowdays, he tries to understand why that was wrong, and why he shouldn't refer to knives as "people opener"s. He has little to no "better judgement", which leads him to make very stupid mistakes that end up in hilarious fails on his end, but thats exactly why he has Cyrus to help him along the path of healing. He's completely backwards, taking insults as compliments and cringing at being called "sweet" or "adorable". He's a gambling man, enjoying games of poker, pool, darts, or the like. He began his gambling streak with the simple cup and ball game, so he enjoys watching people play that from time to time.
He's incredibly snarky and sarcastic, always jumping on a chance to deliver a sick burn to anyone in the nearest vicinity - usually the burn just being loudly screaming "SUCKER". He has a huge ego, but his temper is bigger. Isaac is easily triggered, going forth with fists of fire, throwing threats, trash talk, "fight me"s and "you're-a-sucker"s around carelessly. Deep down, believe it or not, Isaac DOES in fact have a heart. He loves his friends and is incredibly protective of them, even if he insults them and goes against their instruction on a daily basis. His friends play a huge part in his recovery, and he wouldn't be where he is now without them. Isaac makes a big point not to hurt them, and sometimes if he's feeling bored or generous, will go so far as to help them without forcing them to strike a deal. He still struggles to show affection properly, attempting to struggle out of randomly delivered hugs or choking on compliments to others. The last thing he wants is for his loved ones to fear him, so he tries hard to be a good boi around them, even if his version of being a good boi is a lot different than everyone elses.

I did a reference for Cyrus a good while back, but it sUCKS so I'm gonna redo it and make it better and post him later. I'll probably copypaste a decent amount of references here from ArtFight/DA because theyre the best ones I've done, so, I'll get around to doing that eventually, like maybe one per night until I run out I swear I don't have that many I only have eight okay enjoy byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

image.png

16 hours ago, minespatch said:

Are you going to post your artfight entries? Is this going to be like one of those comic battles?

I won't post my attacks, but I'll post a few of my refs if I get around to it ever lol :'D As far as comic battles, I'm not sure I get what you mean...?

Archived