Hamlet world hopping tricks?

hyiltiz

Except the obvious (change character, change map, a fresh new world to explore etc.), what would be your reason to hop to a new world? There is no more Ancient Guardian to collect; most stuff are renewable, especially once you link Hamlet to RoG/SW.

Main reason to world hop in Hamlet is usually to reset the pig towns so you can destroy them and get their resources to build your own city.

Extra Royal items are a reason too. Maybe you want more than just 1 key to the city, or maybe you want to keep the Royal Crown since it’s basically an infinite use top hat.

4 minutes ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

Main reason to world hop in Hamlet is usually to reset the pig towns so you can destroy them and get their resources to build your own city.

Extra Royal items are a reason too. Maybe you want more than just 1 key to the city, or maybe you want to keep the Royal Crown since it’s basically an infinite use top hat.

Also because you want to be royalty of your own town

Spoiler

ive a hamlet world connected to sw and RoG. i would like to get a new world in RoG. can i use the teleportato in RoG and my worlds in SW and hamlet stay like they are or will they also be reseted. cause i have a hamlet town with 150 houses and i dont wanna loose it

23 hours ago, BeliarBAD said:

ive a hamlet world connected to sw and RoG. i would like to get a new world in RoG. can i use the teleportato in RoG and my worlds in SW and hamlet stay like they are or will they also be reseted. cause i have a hamlet town with 150 houses and i dont wanna loose it

World jumping will only reset the world you're jumping from.  However, there's a bug that also causes sub worlds (caves, volcano, RoG ruins) to reset across all worlds. You will not lose your hamlet town if you use the teleportato in SW or RoG.

Archived