Hamlet Housing in DST ?

I'd love if it gets added cause I love houses and because if Klei doesn't add it then we'll never get it because I don't think any modders can make a good house mod with the same quality as the ones Klei made. Balance wise I don't really care because I prioritize fun over not fun. If it's so bad then they can add an option in worldgen to disable/enable houses and make the crafting recipes absurdly expensive to craft a house as well as requiring to be made at something like the Ancient Pseudoscience Station.

I just really want a place in DST with walls and the feeling of being in your very own enclosed area free to do what you want :D.

I agree with @oCrapaCreeper, it should be a late game thing. Should work like how upgrading the portal is like. Place the foundations and you and spend resources into it like wood and stone to allow players to enter it. Should just contain one room where players can store stuff inand build structures. Maybe players can only allow themselves or certain players to make it more personnel. 

On 5/30/2019 at 7:49 PM, WkingDisaster said:

If you have to pay heavy taxes constantly of some kind to be able to built and living in a house in DST, it should be fine, otherwise, it's too OP.

Who'd tax you, though? The Pig King? What's he going to do, send the pigs I already killed after me?

1 hour ago, engiSonic said:

Who'd tax you, though? The Pig King? What's he going to do, send the pigs I already killed after me?

It could be interesting, if the tax collecting is like the game <They Are Millions>, 10, then 20, then 30 ... pig guards are attacking your home base, until you pay taxes fully plus penalty. lol

I feel like it should be added but hard to craft and in the world options, disabled by default. Maybe a creative mode setting that’s the only way to access it.... what I like creative mode in Minecraft! I should be able to play it in my favorite game easily as well! theres already mods that do this but if Klei actually added it for people who don’t know how to do certain things and just want to role play and stuff like that, it could really be helpful for them. But then again the game is supposed to be an “uncompromising wilderness survival” so...

Archived