A bunch of weird questions

1:will every paid character be a non human being(wortox is a furry demon thing, wormwood is an anthropomorphic plant)?

2:If wormwood roasts a handful of seeds and eats them is it equivalent to roasting a random newborn on open fire and eating them?

3:since console always gets stuff later than pc, how much later will turn of tides be released on console?

4:offline wortox when?

1 - Probably. They're supposedly non-essential to the main plot. So having them be natives to the Constant/Otherwise makes sense.

3 - 

On 5/16/2019 at 9:39 AM, Bigfoot said:

F.A.Q.

What about console?
Since console does not have beta branch functionality, consoles will be getting Turn of Tides at the official launch in June.

I read "what about console" but all previous instances of console related releases were delayed(wortox was 1 week late to console, winona was more than 2 weeks late to console, shipwrecked was veeeeeery late to consoles) so turn of tides will probably be a week late to consoles too.

4 minutes ago, Another membe said:

I read "what about console" but all previous instances of console related releases were delayed(wortox was 1 week late to console, winona was more than 2 weeks late to console, shipwrecked was veeeeeery late to consoles) so turn of tides will probably be a week late to consoles too.

I’m pretty sure Wortox was only late to PS4 because of some issues. Shipwrecked was late because they only started porting it after they actually finished the DLC.

Archived