How do you claim Webber’s Webrolly on PS4?

Hi, I’m still fairly new to don’t starve and I recently got the Webber Funko pop that comes with a code for Webber’s Webrolly and I have been looking through the item collection but i can’t see the redeem code tab. Could someone help me thanks for your time.

@JoeW @JanH

This need to be addressed immediately! This is the fourth or fifth topic asking how or where to redeem Funko POP! Please, this is unfair and need to dealt with!

-

@ProbablyNotM

I don't know where you bought your Webber POP, but I'm sure you will find in the description that this only work for PC! This is from Amazon!

Each don't starve pop! & Buddy duo includes a download code for an exclusive digital item for Don't starve together on PC. Wilson and Chester have an exclusive Tesla coil lantern download code.

So please be careful next time you buy something online! Klei did nothing wrong here, and they sure mention that the digital item is usable only for PC!  

For now it is impossible to get them on console, but us console players keep hoping Klei will find a way to make it possible again.

Weird question but have you tried redeeming the code through the PS Store? I haven't seen anyone say to try it or heard of anyone trying it. Probably won't work but i guess it'd be worth an attempt.

I also made the mistake of purchasing a Webber POP vinyl for the Webrolly skin... I'm a PS4 player, so I ran into the same issue. I didn't do enough research into if the codes would work properly on PS4, mainly because I bought a Mandrake plush a while back with no issues adding the code for the Meepsack. To be fair: the box and the item description DOES say the code is for the PC version only, so that sucks. However, you can see that the Webrolly is there on the "Belongings" tab of the Items Collection for the console versions (seems a bit unfair).

I can confirm that trying to redeem the code through the PS4 store does NOT work; the code is too long. I would recommend holding onto the code for the time being. I read somewhere that Klei may find a way around Sony's restrictions or make these items available to console players at some point... maybe a moderator from Klei can clarify for us PS4 players? Many thanks!

Archived