Rabbit traps are not working

Nah I thought this too, but here is what is happening on further investigation...When you scare the rabbit near his hole he trips the trap on his way back in. Be careful not to scare the rabbit that's already outside by the trap, when he moves around normally and touches the trap he will be caught.Edit: it is still buggy though since the trap shouldn't be shaking about when there isn't a rabbit inside.

That's what I had to do, I put them just a little bit away from the hole, before I had them right on top of it. I survived the entire winter on just rabbit morsels, with 20+ traps out. That's the only reason I noticed this happening and figured out why.

I have had this happen a lot too, I figured it was intentional :/

That's what I had to do, I put them just a little bit away from the hole, before I had them right on top of it.

Does this work sans bait? I usually put them directly over the hole and catch them often and never need bait.

[MENTION=10659]Freckles[/MENTION]Yeah, it doesn't need bait. Just like bird traps don't need it either, bait just seems to speed up the process.Bait if you want to catch something in the next minute, don't bait if you are going to check the traps later.