Am I the only one who thinks flowers are a bit strong?

G4MR

Maybe that title wording wasn't too good, but I personally don't believe it's possible to go insane w/ how easy it is to just pick flowers and restore your sanity in a matter of seconds.Am I the only one who thinks picking flowers is a bit too good for their cost? Flowers are pretty easy to come by as well.

Maybe that title wording wasn't too good, but I personally don't believe it's possible to go insane w/ how easy it is to just pick flowers and restore your sanity in a matter of seconds.Am I the only one who thinks picking flowers is a bit too good for their cost? Flowers are pretty easy to come by as well.

]I can never find flowers!Wtf is with people! They think this is easy but it really isn't!

I am saying limited without player effort.

Anything in this game is limited without player effort. Some effort has to be put in to get something out.Finite means there is a limited number. In reality, the resource is not finite, but infinite, unless we account time. Like most games, we don't really need to account time, because when we stop, the game world stops.