More save slots

14 hours ago, AlexanderHawk21 said:

they can wipe all your save files if they break -_-'

as far as I'm sure that's not true they allow you to create and access new worlds but the save files aren't attached to the mod.

if you want a makeshift method of more save slots go into your saves folder and move the world you aren't using at the moment into a different folder it should make space for a new world, just move the new world into a different folder and put the old one back where it was if you want to use the old one.

12 minutes ago, G-Forces said:

How do i find the folder with my save files? I have looked for it but been unable to find it.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\85939499\219740\remote

this folder should hold your saves if you have multiple drives in your computer make sure you check the one that you steam is on.

22 hours ago, Computer-7 said:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\85939499\219740\remote

this folder should hold your saves if you have multiple drives in your computer make sure you check the one that you steam is on.

Does this look right?Capture.thumb.PNG.8289283b0a9edef71f758f97321a660f.PNG

More save files have been overdue for such a long time. 3 DLC added with tons of new characters and stuff, but the number of slots has stayed the same.

I remember the dark times where you could only have 1 save at a time. I couldn’t ever imagine that now.

1 hour ago, G-Forces said:

Which ones are my save files?

the saves slots have numbers next to them caves have 3 numbers the first digit is the world slot the 2nd is I believe the cave that it is 1-3 and the third is what level is the cave on 1-2 might be the second slot instead of 3rd

just make sure the world your looking for has the same first digit as the world you want to swap out. the hamlet beta worlds have a thing next to them don't remember what exactly they are called but it should be something like "hamlet-interiors-beta" next the save.

I doubt I explained it properly I'll try to check the actual name soon I'm not at my normal computer right now. 

Archived