Request for Devs/Modders

I did not see a similar topic, so I will create it here. I apologize in advance for mistakes - English is not my native language.
I would find some things useful, but they are not in the game.

• High pressure gas pipe (we have high pressure gas vent, but  there is no high pressure pipe it would be useful to create a centralized ventilation system)
  • Device pumping liquid from pipes to bottles and vice versa (There is a similar device for gas, why can't we do that to a liquid? This is much more convenient than the Pitcher Pump)
  • Forced replacement of the structure with another (We can replace the landscape and cannot replace the Tile to a Ladder)

• Big and VERY BIG storages. In the late game my storages looks like this:
     MRBs33W.png
    (And a few floors like this)

Maybe something else but this is what came to mind.

Oh, yes. I'm forgot about fans and ventilation entrances / exits which would pass gases through themselves depending on a pressure difference. Something like Airflow Tile.

Any chance to developer's attention?
And i'm found a bug.

Gateways 1 and 3 are disabled, 2 is active, but water does not flow until a pipe is physically disconnected from the third gateway.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.2e3247a447d63402c10a53823ad89928.png

11 hours ago, T.M. said:

And i'm found a bug.

Gateways 1 and 3 are disabled, 2 is active, but water does not flow until a pipe is physically disconnected from the third gateway.

Most likely not a bug, but a user error. Pipes needs to be one directional. You connected input and output at 2 meaning those 2 sections of pipe could end up as trying to send water both ways, which can cause the pipe to become jammed. Removing the connection to 3 could make the pipe one-directional, hence not blocked anymore. Details on what precisely happens here depends on what is in the other end of the pipes (outside the screenshot).

4 hours ago, Nightinggale said:

Most likely not a bug, but a user error. Pipes needs to be one directional. You connected input and output at 2 meaning those 2 sections of pipe could end up as trying to send water both ways, which can cause the pipe to become jammed. Removing the connection to 3 could make the pipe one-directional, hence not blocked anymore. Details on what precisely happens here depends on what is in the other end of the pipes (outside the screenshot).

Hydroponics and electrolysis plant are located on the other side. From the point of view of real physics, if valve 1 and 3 are blocked, the liquid should follow to the zone with less pressure. On the left is a pump - on the right is water consuming devices. The idea is that while valves 1 and 3 are working, then 2 is turned off and the water follows the path above. And it works. But if I turn off 1 and 3 (and turn on 2), then the water on the right side comes down, and after the system gets stuck.

2 hours ago, T.M. said:

Hydroponics and electrolysis plant are located on the other side. From the point of view of real physics, if valve 1 and 3 are blocked, the liquid should follow to the zone with less pressure. On the left is a pump - on the right is water consuming devices. The idea is that while valves 1 and 3 are working, then 2 is turned off and the water follows the path above. And it works. But if I turn off 1 and 3 (and turn on 2), then the water on the right side comes down, and after the system gets stuck.

The problem with oni pipes is that they don`t work like real physics. They are actually pretty far from it. One important note is that a shutoff doesn`t affect how the liquid flows in other sections. A shutoff turned off still counts as a pipe connected and can prevent flow in other pipes.

On 4/26/2019 at 7:34 AM, T.M. said:

Oh, yes. I'm forgot about fans and ventilation entrances / exits which would pass gases through themselves depending on a pressure difference. Something like Airflow Tile.

Intake vents would do wonders for making a centralized HVAC system.

Archived