Hamlet: Fence shop

For this idea the concept of stolen goods would be changed slightly. There would be a new shop disguised as a random town house the player would have to find, and it would be run by the Masked Pig. This "shop" would sell stolen items from other shops for relatively cheaper than normal. Every week there would be a chance that a few items from other shops would be marked as stolen from the clerk and end up in the Fence (the stolen pedestal would regenerate after say a week or so, but stolen items via the player would still be permanently locked of course). Buying an item from the fence would incrue a substantial amount of naughtiness though, be warned. Thoughts?

this idea would break the economy of the other shops

and stolen slots rn get permanently blocked to the player and why should this change for an npc?

I would rather have like a black market type of shop selling rare items from all dlcs and tabs and whatnot .. not really robbing the people in the cities or the shops

and all prices should be higher than normal.. cuz they are shaddy people trying to scam you

2 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

and stolen slots rn get permanently blocked to the player and why should this change for an npc?

I would rather have like a black market type of shop selling rare items from all dlcs and tabs and whatnot .. not really robbing the people in the cities or the shops

and all prices should be higher than normal.. cuz they are shaddy people trying to scam you

I think that's a great idea, but I think that would work even best for a swinesbury academy rework. Tbh, I just kill the academy clerk and steal the oincs, and hammer the desk for boards because the shop doesn't really do much more than a random professor on the street can do. Having expensive Psudoscience craftables be sold in there I think much better fits the whole museum archetype better, giving the place a purpose other than having an accessible professor pig after dusk. Great idea though ;) 

16 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

I prefer the black market to sell some equipments come with new mechanics

probably give you a little bit extra range to steal farm stuff

maybe this is too much to ask

Archived