In a server, could we have the amount of a character people have already chose on the character selection screen? I made a mockup of what it could look like.

5 hours ago, Wilson_pl said:

What is the purpose of this, if you already can count them in the player list?

Simple math is enough to calculate, since often the players don't clip off the list due to their amount.

I mean. What's the purpose of having a chart of who plays what when you can just have a dot plot?

Just because you can already do something by yourself doesn't mean it can't be improved. I made / requested this so it would be easier.

On 4/21/2019 at 12:50 PM, axxel said:

I would like a mode/mod where only 1 of each character is permitted on the server, forcing people to choose from the remaining characters.

That'd be good if the limit could be configured.

On 4/24/2019 at 5:11 AM, metallichydra said:

would be great if you could set all players to become a random character

That sounds like it would encourage a lot of people to leave if they get a character they hate.

@op I'm not against this, but I'm going to continue to choose the character I want to play. Knowing what other people are playing doesn't really affect me. And I never really understood people asking others on the server what character they should be. That being said, I kind of want the numbers to be optional. I just think it looks better without them.

Archived