PSN ID Change

Sony just announced that PSN ID Change will be available later today. They state that games released before April 1st 2018 my have issues and DST was released before April 1st. Should I hold out on the ID change just in case there might be issues?

6 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

You should try it out and report back what happens. Back up your saves of course. I was considering changing my PSN ID too depending how this plays out, but I'm not willing to risk my worlds if there's going to be complications.

I saw that DST was on the list of games that had no known issues. Was still a bit skeptical but went through with it and haven’t encountered any problems yet. My curio is still the intact and my main seems to have no problems. So DST seems to work fine with the ID change

42 minutes ago, Soulo said:

I saw that DST was on the list of games that had no known issues. Was still a bit skeptical but went through with it and haven’t encountered any problems yet. My curio is still the intact and my main seems to have no problems. So DST seems to work fine with the ID change

Your plunge into unknown is appreciated. Thank you for your bravery. 

Archived