Recommended Posts

KingOhRats    510

toadstool is nasty and  you shouldn't fight for a really long time with him or u might get sick and get a fungal infection and thats gonna suck
image0-5.thumb.png.47686e327466001cc1706087d9dd7985.png

Edited by KingOhRats
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    22,868
2 hours ago, KingOhRats said:

toadstool is nasty and  you shouldn't fight for a really long time with him or u might get sick and get a fungal infection and thats gonna suck

Now Wilson has mushrooms to match his bathroom XD

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KingOhRats    510

the hardest part of mermification might be trying to hold onto your mind while transforming, the pain can make it really hard to concentrate. im sure pipton has it all figured out though. 
(spoilered for body horror and mild blood)

Spoiler

image0-12.thumb.png.6b20bba1f2ec2a0b501b25a74088624a.png
IT'S LIKE NEEDLES IN MY BACK SAMMY, IT'S LIKE THEY'RE SHOOTING OUT OF MY BACK. 

and fun fact: before drawing this i sketched a bunch of different poses and picked out my favorite one because i wanted it to look as uncomfortable as i possibly could. this was the one i went with
image0-3.thumb.jpg.93ceae3c035c545ab234e894ece828a7.jpg

Edited by KingOhRats
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    46,763
On 5/17/2019 at 7:03 PM, KingOhRats said:

toadstool is nasty and  you shouldn't fight for a really long time with him or u might get sick and get a fungal infection and thats gonna suck

I like the touch of the grey skin to match the musty air of the piece.

On 5/17/2019 at 8:12 PM, KingOhRats said:

bros its...WHEELER

Is that the roc behind her?

On 5/17/2019 at 9:13 PM, KingOhRats said:

wilson phucking Dies

Ooof. Also, I love the simple and mangled expression on Wilson's face.

On 5/17/2019 at 9:44 PM, KingOhRats said:

sammy? you good? need to refresh your memory?(speech bubbles are numbered by what is said first and last)

5cdf650514ea4_ScreenShot2019-05-17at6_50That explains where this came from. The way you did Victorian Wilson's hair is different from the actual game but it's still recognizable.

8 hours ago, KingOhRats said:

living logs scream when they are burned

A fate worse than death. Nice lighting effects on this one.

8 hours ago, KingOhRats said:

glomglom

Whoa, a giant.:wilson_shocked:

5 hours ago, KingOhRats said:
  1. the hardest part of mermification might be trying to hold onto your mind while transforming, the pain can make it really hard to concentrate. im sure pipton has it all figured out though. (spoilered for body horror and mild blood)
  2. image0-3.thumb.jpg.93ceae3c035c545ab234e894ece828a7.jpg
  1. The first thought I had with this is that Pipton's face reminds me of Gomez Addams, but overall you've really outdone yourself.
  2. HAve you thought about redrawing wortox or Sammy as a roblox?:wilson_ecstatic:
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KingOhRats    510
31 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I like the touch of the grey skin to match the musty air of the piece.

:wilson_love:

31 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Is that the roc behind her?

it is the BFB's legs

31 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Ooof. Also, I love the simple and mangled expression on Wilson's face.

thank you!!

31 minutes ago, minespatch said:


5cdf650514ea4_ScreenShot2019-05-17at6_50That explains where this came from. The way you did Victorian Wilson's hair is different from the actual game but it's still recognizable.

yeah while i was making this i was super tired and i didn't want to shape up wilsons hair so i decided to do my own thing, im glad you still find it recognizable though!

31 minutes ago, minespatch said:

A fate worse than death. Nice lighting effects on this one.

living logs freak me out lol, thank you!

31 minutes ago, minespatch said:

 

  1. The first thought I had with this is that Pipton's face reminds me of Gomez Addams, but overall you've really outdone yourself.
  2. HAve you thought about redrawing wortox or Sammy as a roblox?:wilson_ecstatic:

1. thank you! this was incredibly fun to make too. it does kinda look like gomez looking at it. 
2. heres roblox sammy, wortox, merm, and maxwell sketches :wilson_ecstatic:
image0-14.thumb.png.c6456c6ca2cef9a84bdacf0db7bc7c8b.png

Edited by KingOhRats
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now