Solar panel not exchanging heat with hydrogen gas

So a shove vole dug through my solar panel and pooped hot rock on it.  It absorbed the heat of the rock and overheated and even after my dupes repair it remains at 195 C.  The thing is I am using the solar panel as the roof of a battery bank that is filled with dense 25 C hydrogen.  The regular tiles used for the walls of the battery bank are at 25 C.  Also I noticed that you can build drywall behind the solar panel tiles which make me think that the tiles are like ladder tiles and only support dupes walking on them.  But then how are they containing the compressed hydrogen? https://gyazo.com/495f313e8296a8a192cc59378ba01ebe

7 hours ago, Zarquan said:

If you don't let regolith blocks fall on your solar panels, you don't need to cool them at all.

He already said, it was a shove vole. They move everywhere they want, unless its blocked by metal. And they "poop" hot material. As for the solar panels overheat at 65,1°C (or was ist 75,1°C?) they will overheat really fast if a vole is in the area. 

14 hours ago, Nick777 said:

So I will be killing voles on sight, and not using solar panels as roofs, got it.

Just put the solar panels above the ground so shove voles can`t reach them. Voles can`t climb ladders.

I think the no hat exchange was supposed to make them buildable on the surface with hot regolith below. As some sort of QoL so that it won`t overheat if placed in such a way.

Archived