Tutorial list with links

55 minutes ago, mathmanican said:

You have 3 months from the last post to keep it live. So no need to push this one again till September.

Mhh ok, i thought it would be around a month, but when it comes to numbers and grammar correction, i trust you blind.
trusti.jpg.8fd5b163fc7b6e460c2b8fbb092f00c4.jpg

@JohnFrancis If possible, I'd request another video explaining your dupe system.  You briefly explain it in the first video and touch on it now and then, throughout the videos I've watched but it might be easier to fully explain what each of your dupes do in your system so it's more of a refresher when you bring it back up in a video.

For example, you mention that your Dogs Body does all the stuff inside your base (and Dogs Body Out handles outside) besides Building, Digging, and Research.  So what are the preferred stats for that dupe?  I think Athletics and Operating would probably be the most important especially for the Out one, though Supply and Strength might also be up there as well.  Suit Wearing maybe.

Dig Dug clearly wants digging and building.  Suit wearing (wasn't in game during recording) would probably be up there as well.  Additionally Strength and Athletics are always nice as well especially when they are first setting up your transport systems so it gets done quicker.

Brains Dug is your researcher, but what do you do with them once the research is done?  Are they immediately just dumped into a rocket and never thought of again or do you transition them into another type?  Besides Research, Operate is another good stat but what else do you look for?

Just answering questions like that for your different dupe types.  Even mentioning traits you really dislike and why people should avoid taking them.  In the first 40 cycles video you mention not wanting the one dupe with Anemic and Mouth Breather.  I know why those traits are horrible, but most new players might not, so explaining a bit about those would be helpful as well as what traits are ideal per each dupe type.

@DemainaNyx It will probably after the new patch goes live as a few things are changing. Early selection might change depending on the asteroid you are on. Your first three dupes are important as they determine how quickly you can expand and take on more dupes, leading to a snowball effect. Don't get me wrong learning is great long term but to get to stability fast I want specalized dupes. 

In General everyone gets exosuit wearing as it gives +2 athletics which is always good. Strength is not nearly as useful as gofer/carry skills. Learning is great but unless you want to rotate researches through it's a pain to get dupes points in so if a dupes has it that great but realistically you just want a dupe that does not have any bad negatives.

Bad negatives, actually it's easier to list the negatives you want. Slow learner, Gastrophobia, Pacifist, Squeamish, Yokel, Irritable Bowel, Small Bladder and Biohazardous. That said Slow learner and Yokel I would prefer to avoid but will take them if I need a dupe. Past the early game I would take a dupe with Noodle Arms but not early game.

Archived