Hey everyone! It's been a while. I just got back into this game, and picked up the Wortox DLC. I'm really liking this character so far! His voice and comments are really interesting, and I think he offers some fun gameplay. I feel like he's also really well-balanced, and like how he can teleport as far as you can see. It would have been really easy to make him only teleport halfway, but I think this lets us do more. I'm certainly enjoying playing as him. I also really like how he's a Fey creature rather than a generic evil demon. I didn't see that coming.

And yeah, that's pretty much it. I'm liking the DLC, and wanted to say that I have returned to the game and forums XD Anyone else on here from a couple years ago?

5ca2beeb93fde_WortoxandGlommer.thumb.JPG.7c6e09e095666e9a856a8709d0459101.JPG

And here's a picture of 'ol Wortox and Glommer resting together after a hard day's work.

I really hope that if he is to be reworked in some way, it'll hopefully just be the ability to turn off Soul Hopping when needed so you don't accidentally right click and waste a soul. Other than that, I love this guy and he has pulled me back into the game.

10 hours ago, TheKingDedede said:

it'll hopefully just be the ability to turn off Soul Hopping when needed so you don't accidentally right click and waste a soul.

eXiGe's Advanced Controls Mod has a feature where you can make it double-right-click to telepoof. I've never accidentally telepoofed once after getting this mod a few months ago for the Lazy Explorer (I chose the 0.5 speed). I was going to suggest it in the suggestion forums, but I had the mod so I went ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, no point in doing so.

12 hours ago, TheTraditionalGentleman said:

And yeah, that's pretty much it. I'm liking the DLC, and wanted to say that I have returned to the game and forums XD Anyone else on here from a couple years ago?

i stopped awhile ago then returned last Winter have been more with the community lately

Archived